1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Liam @ CCL, 18 May 2010.

1. Zaim

Zaim Minimodder

Placed another order with CCL today for a 2TB AV GP drive, free delivery Cheesecake :D (no idea why it says cheesecake as I put For The Win)

Edit: ordered 5 mins ago and its already showing "Order Status: Packed and ready for despatch" Awesome

2. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of trying to buy a motherboard and use the free delivery, and so I've entered in my bit-tech account details for this account. However, each time I enter my bit-tech account details into the My Account page, it never seems to keep them. It says the account has saved the details, but, well, it hasn't. And when I go for delivery options, there's no apparent free next day delivery option.

I am using a different email for the purchase than the one for my bit-tech account. Could this be causing the issue?

Blazza

3. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

Hi Blazza,

I haven't a clue, but I shall have a chat with the web team and see what I can find out. If you're wanting to order in thew meantime I can always just arrange a refund of your postage once the order has gone through.

deathtaker27 likes this.
  4. User-sam

User-sam When in doubt, follow your nose.

Hi Everyone,

I am having a strange issues with my free delivery on CCL, when I put one item in the basket over £50 the free delivery appears but if I have multiple items in the basket still over the £50 requirement it disappears. Any ideas?

Thanks.

5. Dan @ CCL

Hi User-sam,

That *should* still be fine, I'll have to have a chat with our web team after the bank holidays to see if something is broken because it's only about the order total value and not individual items. If you're wanting to or have put your order through in the meantime, just shoot me a PM and I'll have the delivery refunded for you.

6. NethLyn

NethLyn Minimodder

Hey CCL

In the end I was in that much of a rush to make the Next Day delivery cut-off that I had to put in the Bit Tech info afterwards - and update my mobile phone number to the current one so that if the couriers needed to contact me then they have the right details. So will free delivery still apply when it's not going to the billing address and what do I do next?

PS thanks for the bargain pricing on that Geil Evo Two memory, went for the Mushkin in the end but nice to see 8Gigs the same price as 4 last year.

7. Dan @ CCL

Hi NethLyn,

If you can PM me your order details I'll have a look and see what I can do for you.

8. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

This is happening to me too

9. Dan @ CCL

I've passed this on to our web team for them to investigate and hopefully get the problem fixed.