1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 chassis

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 15 Nov 2006.

1. Salazaar

Salazaar What's a Dremel?

I've got an original 3D Aurora and dual 120mm Black Ice radiator mounted on the back. Both barbs are at the bottom though so I had no problems.

2. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Lol, the only diff between the black one is the colour right? That was the one I was tempted to get as well, so I can get a design engraved into bits of it.

That said, if you were thinking about selling the silver one :worried: gimme a PM lol i'll take it off your hands for a reasonable price :baby:

3. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

I have the original Aurora, with a mod in plan... and i love it just the way it is, i watercool also, and there is ample space for everything here.. the fact that there are sharp edges on the right side of this chassis and a few other places isn't something you will be bothered with unless you remove all and every removable panel / front and start feeling around where you dont normally do...

4. holiver

holiver What's a Dremel?

I have the original Aurora, and whilst it is a nice case, there are several issues with it, which affect the new one too. First of all, it is constructed of very thin aluminium so resonance is an issue when trying to build a quiet PC. Secondly, the hard drive cage is mounted the wrong way and really inhibits airflow. To combat this, I opened up the 3.5" bays and whacked a filter in there. I really wish I had bought a black P180 :wallbash:

5. I_think_I_know

I_think_I_know What's a Dremel?

The GZ-XA1CA aka Poseidon

I have a Gigabyte Poseidon and Im happy with it.
    Its a very clean case and offers very similar features as the 3D Aurora.
    The one I have come with both the panels (see-though & mesh), you can change it, its easy, it also offers the ID logo, cable management and the holes for the Liquid cooling (if you want one). Anyway, I like it.

I also agree that the original 3D Aurora design is better, but looking at the 3D Aurora 570 in front of your eyes will make you think twice. Its really not that bad, I have seen worst looking cases.

6. crypt03

crypt03 What's a Dremel?

plexi glass

does anyone here know how to mold/bend plexyglass if so will u let me know please im just starting modding and such and it will help dramaticaly

7. Aman

Aman What's a Dremel?

Will this fit GTS because I am thinking of going with that but I am afraid.

8. Tim S

Tim S OG

There's plenty of room.

9. zhangmaster12

zhangmaster12 What's a Dremel?

gts aint as big as a lot of ppl think

Tags: Add Tags