1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Gigabyte confirms Nvidia GeForce GTX 880 September launch

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 5 Aug 2014.

1. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

With the new Intel chips and 880s coming it's gonna be an expensive month!

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

2. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Ha! :D

Are you rocking 4k yet lysaer? If so I wait to see how the 880 performs as knowing you you have a trio (or maybe more) of Titans which stand a chance of performing better. Plus there have been rumours of a Titan 2 release early next year.

3. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

Nah still got the 3 x u3011, I think I will upgrade to 4k now the prices have come down but I really couldn't justify the initial prices on the 30 inch 4k screens, the Dell u3214q is probably going to be around £1500 so I will get 3 of those.

I sold the titans and got Ti's since they were faster and didn't bother with the titan black since the impending release of the 880's would have dated a 3 grand gpu to fast.

To be honest I was so disappointed with nvidias marketing with regards to Titans and the TI series I doubt I will ever buy another one from the Titan range.

I spent £2600 on 3 Titan gpu's and literally 6 months later maybe not even, nvidia release the TI which was faster and half the price, which pretty much was a massive F*&K you to all Titan owners.

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

4. Noob?

Noob? What's a Dremel?

LOL, who needs 4K when you've 3 x U3011's, hey lysaer? :eeek: :rock: