1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Good food - Horsham -> Chichester

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 22 Aug 2008.

1. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

I'm kind of at a loss here. I'm thinking of taking the missus out for some food somewhere, but the problem is she is a vegetarian.

Thus far we've only found two places to eat where she gets a decent amount of veggie choices, and I get a decent amount of steak meat choices.

The area is Chichester to Horsham - although maybe a little further, if a suggested place is 5 miles up the road from either place. Thus far we've only found two places with choice - Takanzo, which is a oriental place back home, and the Indian within Chichester Gate

Any of you go any ideas of other places to go? Would be appreciated, and e-cheesecake will be handed out :)

2. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Hvae you not tried Lloyds Bar yet dude? I'm sure they have some vege suited meals, and is pretty cheap.
    Also, as the area is littered with pubs, have you not tried a pub during the day, for a pub lunch etc?

Sam

3. x06jsp

x06jsp da ginger monkey!!!!

i live near horsham but i really cant think of a veggie restaurant there are tons of ittalian restaurants here that may have a decent selection of veggie food my personal fave for food is strada in horsham. or tortellini but thats not as good.

If you want i can find out if strada has a decent amount of veggie options....?

Josh

4. Charel

Charel What's a Dremel?

what about Ask, the slug and lettuce or cafe rouge?

there are loads of little places tucked away, across this part of sussex, time to get searching!

5. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

I thought about the Slug and Lettice, but as i had never been in there, not even walked through the front door, i wasn't going to say anything.
    Chichester College Cafe? heh
    This one is right up your street, maybe not for her, but meh, The Boathouse Brasserie up in Amberly

6. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

If you can make your way all the way to petersfield, have a crack at JSW. Michelen star goodness and the wine is sublime. And they will make any dietry arrangments you want, my father being a coelliac and they went to massive trouble for him so he could enjoy himself.

BUT, and a big but, be prepared to open your wallet, very, very wide.

Tags: