1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Google and CIA joint venture

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 30 Jul 2010.

1. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

I think it's time to shut down google.

2. COPE2

COPE2 bodisatva

Here's a few more things you might not want to "google". u.s. war crimes; american troops murdering civilians; civil liberties; u.s. fascism; u.s. police state; cia torture.
    I agree. Most people like kilmoor are clueless and hopeless.
    It's not so much that the cia is spying on people. It's the fact that america tries to portray itself as some kind of land for "freedom" and "democracy", when in fact it is the exact opposite of what it claims to be. Now if it just came out and said it was fascist, then I will back off and just accept that they are really highly organised gangsters in control. I don't think you will have to force, or blackmail zionist sergei brin to do much. He'll pretty much serve it on a silver platter to the cia.

3. JaSoN...

JaSoN... What's a Dremel?

If the CIA (or any government agency for that matter) really wanted to compile information on you, I'm quiet sure it could do it right now without much problem. All this does is make it easer. I wouldn't worry, It's not like you can do much about it. :/

4. Meaty Pete

Meaty Pete King of the Potato People

pre-2010......Google = baby Skynet

post-2010....Google = adolescent Skynet

2020? running down the road from google-branded flying kill-bots. "All I did was search MILF!"

5. JaSoN...

JaSoN... What's a Dremel?

If Bing or someone starts selling laser guns to shoot the google-branded flying kill-bots, well, google and me will start ww3. >:D

6. kingjohn

kingjohn mod this sucker

New World Order and goooglliiesss at the heart of it, you fools you all felll for thier bull . on the other hand its a recentuoin perhaps the CIA are having to advertise their wares like assasanation overthrow a small country ,destablize an economy south american mostly , googles the perfect place .

Tags: Add Tags