1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quuwahi, 30 Oct 2012.

1. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

Should I be publicising the fact that I managed to put 2000 hours in the Convoy Trucking server?! :worried:
    Anyway, for those of you who haven't played SA:MP yet and are buzzed for GTA V do it!

I do hope that they let people script their own gamemodes, it won't be quite the same if they ruin it with only certain modes being allowed....

2. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

My gawd, it looks amazing. Love the 1980's action movie feel to the trailer, reminded me of Beverly Hills Cop.

3. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

WANT. :D

Can't wait until March...

4. Plugs

Plugs Minimodder

Spring lasts until midway through June...

5. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

GTAV, the only game ive been excited about in about 12 months id say, cant friggin wait

6. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Does look good, but unless it contains some significant innovation of the series I can't see myself having the stamina to play through this one if it's just GTA3 & 4 with a different story.

7. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Did you read the preview linked to earlier? Sounds like they have tried to address a lot of the flaws in the earlier games.

8. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Porkins' Wingman likes this.
  9. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Thanks for the link. This looks really good. As long as they keep it open so I can just drive around and 'do stuff' it's all good with me. It sounds as if this will be the case, so currently I am a happy bunny and looking forward to next year!

10. Porkins' Wingman

Ditto on the thanks. Playing different characters with intertwined storylines doesn't sound bad.

11. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Something tells me this might be a Multiple DVD game...... AWESOMESSSS

Sam

12. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Yep and I like them attempting to do away with the "commuting". I also am really excited about the money thing. Money was pretty meaningless in past games I would love for it to be more 'accurate' so buying a mansion is something you need to actually achieve. I would love to be able to buy things legitimately too, maybe a car etc. It could make it feel less like pure mindless action and a bit more role playish where you can 'feel' your progress and you get real rewards.

13. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

Amen for the betting shop is San Andreas. Max money achieved without cheats. Ahhh :D

14. Porkins' Wingman

I like your thinking. I'd like it to give you the opportunity to live a double-life: a respected public figure, husband and father by day, trying to get elected as city mayor; a ho-smashing, back-stabbing, money-grabbing gangster by night, manipulating everything to maintain your dual persona as a secret until the city is on its knees, begging for mercy but begging for your help at the same time.

15. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

That would be amazing :)

16. Porkins' Wingman

17. rollo

rollo Modder

I just hope they improve the driving aspects as in GTA4 the cars felt like they were on glue all the time handling was pretty poor in every car going, No real change from a fast sports car to a big tank except the pop up on the ps3 was not going as fast.

18. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

I'm really glad they are at least trying to improve stuff. That's the only thing I ever ask from sequels. I hate games that have sequel after sequel when all they do is update the graphics and storyline but the gameplay never develops. The GTA games are pretty great that they seem to evolve over time and try new things.

And yeah if they can link that with bigger city and better handling and stuff... woohoo. Can't wait.

19. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

20. rollo

rollo Modder

Rockstar have admitted today in an interview

Pc version of gta V is far from guarenteed. Its not even been worked on at the minute niether is a wii U version.