Education Have you ever overcome laziness ?

Discussion in 'General' started by knuck, 15 Dec 2010.

1. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Nobody gets up in the morning and reaches all there goals in one go. Everything starts with a single insignificant action.

Want to get more fit? Go for a run, TODAY! You'll see it isn't such a big deal as you've made it out to be. Then tomorrow, go for that run! You did it yesterday, no reason you can't do it again.

Want to eat/drink more healthy? Make your very next choice in eating/drinking a healhy one.. not that hard to drink some water instead of a softdrink.. then the next time.. do the same thing.

You can apply that to anything in life. Nobody gets up one morning and thinks, oh.. you know what, I'll try to run a marathon today... it starts with that very first 10minute jogging session for everybody!

Just think of the very first step you need to take to reach your goal and then do just that! Once you keep that up for a month, it will become a habbit and will get easier and easier to take the next needed step to reach your goals.

good luck

2. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

watch Full Metal Jacket ..and pay attention to what happened to a very unmotivated Private Pile ...

3. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Yeah see that only happens in a military enviroment. Plus he isn't unmotivated... he's just un-attentive.

4. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

what un-attentive huh .. sorry what was you saying I was miles away then ?

5. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS POS PILE!

I swear I can remember every single line that Hartmann says from that film... it makes me chuckle and LOL as hard as possible

6. j.col

j.col Minimodder

i am lazy, always was, and always will be :hehe:

7. Psycho

Psycho Average

Lazyness is the only capital sin I'm okay with.