1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Have you had your 15 minutes of fame?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 20 Feb 2013.

1. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

It's Simon Pegg? I thought it was that bloke from Mythbusters at first :duh:

2. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

My drawing of Ed the Duck was held up & shown on live TV ( ITV ) back in the early 90s ( anyone else remember when they used to have a presenter & puppet doing the links between cartoons? )...

3. the_kille4

the_kille4 Chaos will rule da world.eventually

Mine would be hmmm... the time I went on my local tv network to talk about Japanese Tea Ceremony and my good mate at school recognized me on it. I thought no body actually watched that channel so I was embarrassed for a bit. that would be my 15 mins of fame.

4. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

When the apartheid had just gone in south Africa we had the English cricketers over and Mr Mandela came into my store at Sandton City shopping centre in south Africa looking for cricket trousers and top as he was giving out the MOM and awards after three game. I quickly got hold of adidas to see if we could give away clothing and they had problems with it of cause.

Shook his hands and seriously what a man. Had a lot more at Lillywhites at Piccadilly London when I managed that shop but not Mr Mandela