1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Heroes Season 3

Discussion in 'General' started by kingred, 2 Oct 2008.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Hahahahaha!! :D:D I know exactly what you mean. Took a while to cotton onto the fact it was bubbles, I couldn't remember where he was from. Lieutenant Rolls is in The Fringe though so he won't be appearing and I can't shout "FIVE O" at the screen anymore.

2. Clocked

Clocked Yar! It be drivin' me nuts...

Suck it up, I like the way things are going. It's certainly got you talking about it which i guess is the point. All you've got to remember is that no matter what they do, they can undo it. The powers they have introduced have proved that. Any character killed can be brought back, nobody is out of the game... Its the same rules as any good sci fi show. Shock the fans into thinking you've done the unthinkable then undo it with some genius plot twist or another... Quality telly imo :D

3. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

WHAT?! Dammit, why do I always read spoiler tags...

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's BULL **** TV.

It's the ****ing American comic book BS of nothing actually happens because someone can undo it so there's no point in doing anything at all because in the end "good will conquer evil" blah blah. There's no anticipation about what will happen and how it will change things because next week they reset it and start again. It's not genius, it's simply "well, actually we'll just double paradox the time line and change the character again, because in the writers meeting between epsiode 5 and 6 we decided he could do this."

Yes I know it's a "comic book TV series" but they should learn a thing or two from the darker comics like Sin City or some Japanese Manga's, not take leaves out of "The Watchmen" cause Doc Manhatten was not cool.

/flameproof suit.

5. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

love the way it's going, leaves you thinking what the **** is going on.

6. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

It's just "Watchmen" actually. And Doc Manhattan rocked. As did all the characters of what is acclaimedly the greatest graphic novel ever written.

7. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

because there an invitation to read it. I happen to be enjoying this season, its not as good as 1 but better then 2 imo

8. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I've given up on Heroes now, I have two episodes to watch but there's better TV shows out there that don't seem stupid (Dexter, Chuck, CSI, NCIS, Knightrider) yes, I'm MORE interested in the cheesefest that is the new Knightrider then Heroes.

9. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

I'm liking the new series with everyone drawing lines in the sand, especially when they mostly seem to be choosing the side you would not have expected.

There is no way in hell that Hiro actually killed Ando though

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It was good, but not reaching for tissues good. Ending sucked arse.

11. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I can't believe there are people confused over Heroes. How exactly is it hard to follow?!? Also, as for the Ando thing, seriously...
    do you turn your brain completely off when watching? Hiro can freeze time remember... and time travel? Yes? I know EXACTLY what I would do in that situation... looked it up on a spoiler site and proved I'm thinking just like the writers. It's SOOOOO obvious.

12. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

QFT, I couldn't agree more. For every episode of this season I've just sat there and been like "meh" the whole way through. I just feel completely unphased by every silly little plot twist they put in. I remember with the 1st series and bits of the 2nd actually feeling, dare I say it, emotions. But now I couldn't really give a c*** about what happens.

13. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Please if your going to mention character changes without spoiler tags, i will start posting gore.

[​IMG]

14. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

apparently NBC is as pissed off with this show as we all are, they've fired a couple of producers and are bringing back the guy who was in charge of season 1. i've got the last three episodes downloaded but haven't had any motivation to watch them, maybe i'll have to give heroes a chance to redeem itself.

15. iggy

iggy Minimodder

Are you deficient? ive not seen such crap since team knightrider.

16. strjms72

strjms72 What's a Dremel?

when will appear ep. 8?

17. Clocked

Clocked Yar! It be drivin' me nuts...

It's due on in the states tonight, there was a weeks break for most of the american shows what with the election and that. Looking forward to the new episode, I don't care what the nay-sayers say I'll still watch...

18. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Still better than Heroes.

19. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

+1

Fringe really does suck.

Quite enjoying Heroes though....

I do agree about Mohinder though...given he was the only one that could be even slightly pragmatic, feels a little odd. Especially as he is still the narrator, as he now feels like one of the other characters that are all turning out to be a bit loopy...

+1 again ladies. Have a little faith.

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Season 3 has gone to ****. It's hard to follow because no one seems to have a backbone and everyone seems to have been cast in EXACTLY the same role - save the world at any cost. But what exactly is the end game and what exactly are they doing and who exactly are they working for?

It's just a convoluted excuse to drag it out. It's lost Season 3 all over again and I've completely lost interest or association to ANY of the characters - they seem to forget who they love and hate on a weekly basis.

Tags: