1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Hunt: Showdown

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 9 Feb 2018.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I am so confused... I could have absolutely sworn I made a thread about this way back in October... but I can't find it so I guess I didn't? Weird...

The premise is you play solo or as a duo, tracking and hunting monsters, sending them back to Hell and then trying to hand in the bounty without other players killing you and stealing it.

Sign ups for the current closed alpha just finished half an hour ago (I was trying to get this post up before then... sorry!) I signed up back in October and all the accounts I signed up for got in at the start... apart from my own account which only got a key last night. :blah:

official site | steam | twitter | youtube | twitch

2. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I've been following this one since E3 as it looks really promising. Played a few matches and it's clearly an alpha, needing a lot of polish and performance fixing, but it's more than playable. I need to play some more before I can give a verdict though.

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Key now gone

Last edited: 18 Feb 2018
  4. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Managed to drop a couple of Hunters in solo earlier; track and kill my first Spider and collect the bounty. Heart pumping stuff :thumb:

Hex likes this.
  5. rma

rma Minimodder

Not heard of this one before - does look good!

6. keenan

keenan Minimodder

Anyone got a spare or unwanted key for the closed alpha going spare? Would be very much appreciated if any..

7. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Closed alpha stopped yesterday and it turned into another early access game.For € 29.99, no less.