1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate girls!

Discussion in 'General' started by bHawk, 21 Jul 2004.

1. bHawk

bHawk What's a Dremel?

No... i really dont... but i gotta vent. This is like the third time this has happened, i dunno, i swear there must be something wrong with me. A girl (someone who is a friend, mind you) gets close to me, we get all touchy-feely, hell, we even make out a couple times and i cant help but fall for her... I ask her out, and she says, Id rather just be friends.... arg!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong, its not that i dont mind the fling, but these are girls I know and am good friends with, so its different than meeting a girl at a party and hooking up or something.... Besides, its over a long period of time, like a month or so, so its hard to not get attached...

bah...

2. RPC_Student

RPC_Student Banned

perhaps you were moving to slowly?

so long as you haven't burnt any bridges, whats the diff' ? you both had fun while it lasted, didn't you...?

Last edited: 21 Jul 2004
  3. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

yep that sucks.

looks like youre a dick behind glass... break in case of emergency.

its alright if you can detatch yourself from emotions (seemingly like girls do) then you can just have fun, if not, its a bit of a head f00k

Last edited: 21 Jul 2004
  4. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Get them into bed next time :naughty:

5. Carbon

Carbon Banned

agreed...lol

boys and girls arnt ment to just be friends

6. hjertis

hjertis What's a Dremel?

That really sucks. I've done the same thing a couple of times. But thats because I'm moving to fast :wallbash:

7. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

thats sig material

8. fg0d

fg0d Banned

So ya into guys?? big boy??? :D well good luck with the girl thing... and anyways, if she makes out with you, and only wants to be a friend, is sub her a slore bag, or someone who doesnt mind taking a walk round the block.. A FEW TIMES

9. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

OK, the psychologist is In...

First off, bummer, dude, I sympathise. But rest assured there is nothing wrong with you. What may be happening here is fear of intimacy. Getting closer with someone is intense, and can be both exciting and scary at the same time. So you get into this sort of approach-avoidance dance with each other. Some people maintain the status quo indefinitely with a "safe relationship", which is close enough to have your emotional (or sometimes, just sexual) needs met, but you know it's not going to go any further than that. This may be the nature of the friendships you describe with these girls... there is some good companionship, some flirting... but when it gets to the next stage (e.g. asking her out), it moves the goalposts and they get scared and need to distance regulate.

What can I say? Such is life sometimes. But hang in there. It's all a matter of timing and one day soon you meet the right girl at the right time. Promise. :D

10. Brew

Brew What's a Dremel?

I hear you man, chicks are confusing at best, kind of like a Mac :hehe:
    But if you have feelings for her I think you should ask her to decide what she wants to be with you, otherwise your going to get ripped apart inside by conflicting messages. One of my last things was just like this, and trust me your going to burn if you dont settle it to just being only friends (no making out or otherwise, treat her like one of the guys) or deciding to take it somewhere. Being in relationship limbo sucks.

IF you both dindt really have feelings for eachother but liked the physical part, friends with benefits can be cool. But it sounds like your into this girl so it will be hard on you since she doenst want to go anywhere else it seems like.

:hehe: :hehe: looks like your a dick behind glass... break in case of emergency.

lol thats the coolest thing ive ever heard :hehe: :hehe:

11. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

could we just have a "vent" thread in bit-tech, these threads come up far too often. Or an emotion forum. We may be geeks, but god. Were also men!

say to her "wtf!!!!!!!11!!111oneone, your all like this, and now your all like this!", and shell be like "oh im sorry", and youll be like "fo shizzle", and shell be upset your mad at her and everyone will all eventually feel better.

12. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

:hehe: . Maby a Bit-tech dating service to. :D

13. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

run by who exactly???

good luck, anyway.

14. fartonmyear

fartonmyear What's a Dremel?

15. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

mate it's just women, she prop doing it to keep u on her tail... Like that saying goes you can't life with them, but u can't life without em;)

16. Caged

Caged What's a Dremel?

Chris Rock :rock:

17. slater

slater Mummy Says Im Special

Humm so what? we all take it turns to go on a date with Hex or Emzay then?

18. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

I'm sure they would have something to say about that... :eyebrow:

19. dom_

dom_ --->

i dont want to seks emzay though

20. SitraAchra

SitraAchra Minimodder

i've read this a few times. what on earth does it mean. sub her a slore bag? i.......