1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

FAR Changing Tides. Quite a chilled game with great music, good mechanics and a take it or leave it story, but well worth the journey.

Bloody_Pete likes this.
  2. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Completed Hitman World of Assassinations, I realise I'd randomly played the second one but not 1 or 3! A lot of fun, and super pretty, I forgot how much I enjoyed them. And the last mission where you must/can kill everyone is so carthartic after only being allowed to kill the targets on all the others :p

3. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Alien Isolation

4. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Aliens: Dark Descent

5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Recommended?

6. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Yes, really enjoyed it. As soon as I finished it and played through it again. The final act is a little bit weak, but the game is really good overall.

Pete J likes this.
  7. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Necromunda: Hired Gun - 6/10

An odd game. A mixture of some things done well and some others not so well. You can tell it's the same guys who did Deathwing as the environments have the same feel and grandeur. Gameplay's a mixed bag - the core mechanics are good, but it just gets damn confusing, a bit janky, and the weapons don't really have any character. Difficulty's okay - you're not meant to play on the harder settings until you've upgraded a bit.

To be honest, you're not missing much here. If you got on okay with Deathwing, it's more of the same. If you're spare time's rare, go find a better game to play. Like Boltgun. I was erring on a lower score of 5, but I feel some recognition is earnt for the environments. Ultimately, if you stick to medium difficulty, you could whip through in less than a day.

ModSquid likes this.
  8. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Been quite a long time since I last posted so a bit of a catch all for the past couple of years...!

Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Builds on the original well
    Doom Eternal: Ancient Gods DLC - If you enjoy Eternal you cant go wrong with this
    Control DLC - Enjoyed both of them
    Detroit Become Human - Loved this.... need to replay and make difference choices as
    I managed to kill every lead character
    Dead Space (2023) - Absolutely stunning! Loved the original and this was glorious.

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.

Superb.

10. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Closed Beta of Skull and Bones.

Does that count?

'Twas an entertaining diversion, aarrr. Heard rumours of sea monsters but got my bumbum handed to me by one of the elite NPC captains so maybe wasn't ready for that quest just yet. From the very little I played of the seaborne part of Black Flag, it seemed a lot like that, but with more limited land-based interaction.

11. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

Jusant.

Well worth playing. Only about 4 hours long, but I very much enjoyed it. The climbing mechanic is incredibly satisfying, and it's a peaceful, relaxing game. No fighting, just you, the climb, and exploration.