1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Libraries and there use

Discussion in 'Software' started by Flak, 1 Jun 2011.

1. Flak

Flak What's a Dremel?

I have just moved to Win 7 64bit from XP and I think I like it! My question is this, I have a 120Gb SSD with the OS installed and where I am going to load my applications, I also have a 1 Tb HDD where I intend to keep all my data documents, pictures music etc. What is the best way to setup the HDD directories so that they appear in the library when I open my computer?

Thanks!

2. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

i opened the properties of each folder, and moved the location, it sets up the libraries accordingly

be sure to create the folders on the other drive, and point to those folders

3. Flak

Flak What's a Dremel?

I have done that and I now seem to have two locations in the library showing exactly the same contents?

4. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Education!

Their*

Oh, Windows Libraries :duh: ;)

(everyday's a school day)

6. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

i posted in the wrong thread, so look here for how i moved the folders to a different drive

7. Bungletron

Bungletron Minimodder

In the exploerer window right click any of the Libraries (Documents, Videos, etc), select 'Properties', click the the 'Include folder' button and add any folder you wish, simples.

Tags: