1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Meet Heather Poe

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 17 Apr 2011.

1. SighMoan

SighMoan What's a Dremel?

Great game. I finished it last year and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who likes games with a good story and unique atmosphere.

2. Xir

Xir Modder

Played it about a year or two (three?) ago with the official patch and it worked for me...
    Some slight texture-glitches sure...

3. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Your lucky the official patchs fixed the crash to desktop when the player returns to the boat after rescuing Johansen from the Society of Leopold. I had to use some level skip cheat thing to get past that point when I first played.

4. Grimloon

Grimloon What's a Dremel?

IIRC you need the unofficial patch for 64 bit support and it does fix the Society of Leopold mission bug that the official patch leaves in. There are also a lot nice mods still available (or at least there were just before Christmas when I last played). I still find myself playing Malkavian almost every time I reinstall the game, the conversation is so much more fun that way ;D

5. Nenad

Nenad What's a Dremel?

I absolutely agree. This is one of my favorite games of all time aswell. And i share the reasons for it too with the posters.. great atmosphere, voice acting, story, setting, substance.. was just what i look for in games. A mixture of a good book/movie, plus interactive.

What i'd like to know though - do ANY of you, Joe included, have any other games that made you feel like Bloodlines did about them? I might say "Dreamfall: The Longest Journey" was a very nice experience.
    Not going to mention games like Mass Effect, those aren't really "under the radar" like these.
    "Braid" was awesome too, though quite different genre. "Freelancer" and "Fable: The Lost Chapters". Enjoyed all of them very much.

6. hamirokuay

hamirokuay What's a Dremel?

Guauu. sexy girl

Tags: Add Tags