1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Metal Gear Solid gets a movie

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 15 May 2006.

1. ContingenctPlan

ContingenctPlan What's a Dremel?

Hahaha :clap:

2. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

LOL Have you seen the movies Steven Seagal's been in lately, Black Dawn, Belly of the Beast, Today You Die. The man is old and fat and in B Movie movie heaven, he works with directors named "Mink".
    I would agree if we turn back time to Seagal in his prime, like maybe the Out For Justic days or the Marked for Death days. But honestly I can't see any sane producer investing a real budget on a A Class Seagal vehicle today.
    He had his days, but sadly he's fallen way too low and gained way too much weight to pull of a block buster like MGS. I don't even think Seagal can fit into Snakes gear, none the less walk around and fight in them.

3. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

mickey rourke is too out of shape to carry off the role of snake, it would be a huge urine extraction to put that old timer in there, he might be a great actor to some but no, not to play snake.
    tom cruise would fill the action role fantasticly well though, but i think he is a bit too high profile for it.
    i agree with solidus that it needs a less known actor so they arent judged on past roles.
    tom jane anyone?
    hugh jackman would be a pretty safe bet though

classic :lol:

Tags: Add Tags