1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod of the Month Mod of the Month February 2012

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by brumgrunt, 8 Mar 2012.

?

What's your favourite project this month?

Poll closed 7 Apr 2012.
  1. 4M by quizz_kid

27 vote(s)
    23.9%
  2. Ametros by motorsportcfd

7 vote(s)
    6.2%
  3. CM Silencio 550 Limited Edition by alain-s

18 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. Cosmos 2 - 2in1 Edition by thechoozen

19 vote(s)
    16.8%
  5. Interior Des(k)ign by wejjy

6 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Proxima by Razer2007

36 vote(s)
    31.9%
  1. alain-s

alain-s Minimodder

Thank u for nominating me for MOTM :D GL to all there are some very nice projects in it. Personal favorite is the 4M :p
    I love wood but didn't had to change to make a casemod with it atm but the future i will bring some change is to that :D

2. bugeye

bugeye Sleep Deprived

All very worthy entries this month :thumb: but Quizz_kid get my vote for the clean and sharp woodworking skills .... :hip:

3. KryptiK

KryptiK What's a Dremel?

Proxima Cheesecake!!

Razer2007 likes this.
  4. Asouter

Asouter --------

:duh: Very hard to chose a winner, I have voted at long last and had a good look through the logs. Thanks bit-tech the projects selected were very close and you made it incredibly hard to pick one.:wallbash:

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Hopefully the low vote count will rise much higher & is just a slow rise with having to think about which one you pick after having it too easy picking last year. :)

Even with picking 1 it definitely doesn't mean the ones you don't vote for are worse especially when it's tough to pick one, that simply means it's really closely matched.

Anyone who remembers picking a MOTY favourite from a while ago with 1 vote will find this a lot easier than that, that was really hard, I think 3 would be the right amount for MOTY, suppose maybe 2 for MOTM if the majority of people really don't like 1 vote.

Another problem I seen with multi vote was biased friend votes picking their mates not using the other votes even when a really good bunch was on so it made for really wrong looking outcomes, not overall but some did look well out of place & shown massive bias.

It looks like a good neck & neck clash between the 2 highest vote counts though. :D:clap:

6. Paladin | Patrick

Paladin | Patrick LiveModder

I like the Cosmos II - 2 in 1 ... voted

7. N!ck

N!ck ModMag.Net

Link to a forum from the first page of MOTM February article is redirecting to a January thread, voting fore more than one project does not work. Staff been drinking lately? ;)

Too many good projects this month - too hard to choose one!

8. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

4M by quizz_kid

I love non-sponsored mods, especially ones that are done as a labour of love, and this one is good, very good.

(And :thumb: for Not individually sleeving wires.)