1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Mouse & Keyboard no longer working in Windows 8.1

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Shirty, 6 Jan 2015.

1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Well, apart from the PC locking up every time I try and minimise CoreTemp, all seems to be well. I think I'll just remove it - I know my temps are well under control anyway.

Fibre, chance'd be a fine thing. The only fibre in my life is the Weetabix I eat for breakfast.

2. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

do you not have a local organisation trying to get fibre to your area? search superfast (your area)

we have Onlincolnshire here who have arranged so many villages to get fibre

3. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

We have Wiltshire Online, but we're looking at late this year or next at a minimum.

The best I could do at the moment for a similar price is 22MB satellite bb, but limited to 10GB. No thanks!

If I had a spare £80 a month I could get 100GB, but that's frankly absurd pricing.

4. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

In my office we have a 50mb synchronus wimax connection as there is only rubbish in the exchange - up the road at my house (8 minute walk) 156mb fibre :D

5. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Bah. In my office we have 6meg if we are lucky, and at home (I can see the exchange from my house), I get 16mb. I am on the only cabinet in my area that isn't fibre'd.