1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Mr3D - Project Tatami (mATX computercase from scratch)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Mr3D, 22 Mar 2015.

1. GCOFIELDD

GCOFIELDD Minimodder

One of the most intense builds I have ever seen. Your attention to detail is nuts! Grats on an awesome build man and you did all that in 9 months…crazy!

2. Cown

Cown Minimodder

SEXY SEXY SEXY!

It looks like something Patrick Bateman would have in his living room, hooked up to a B&O futuristic widescreen TV, nerfing the Sims or something :eeek: no pun intended!

Awesome job and brilliant craftsmanship :dremel:

3. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

I'm looking forward to the next update.

4. GeneralFun

GeneralFun Lurker with tools

I used to be an avid reader of this forum. Special interest was and has always been in this particular topic (project logs/scratch builds) as it combines the members technical expertise with the artistry of case building. I've begun to read through the logs again and I can say without a doubt you certainly have raised the bar in talent and artistry of the community. The amount of skill, the depth of planning and vision display true mastery of your profession. A beautiful piece of art that happens to be built with automated high tech machinery and contains computer parts inside of it. Computer parts that actually work! Kudos on an epic project. And Cheapskate said it best... it's sex. That's why Bneg became erect, he recognized it as such!