1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Need advice/help finding new keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nix, 14 Mar 2015.

1. Nix

Nix What's a Dremel?

Good evening all,

Sadly my keyboard that i have been rocking for about 5 years is finally on its last legs and i am in need of finding a new keyboard. The keyboard i am currently using is a Timeberwolf/Wolf King Gaming keyboard [​IMG]

I really want to replace the keyboard with a standard mechanical keyboard and get the Wolf Claw Devour as a 'game pad'
    [​IMG]
    Sadly i cannot find anybody who is selling it, apart from a couple of Australian retailers who dont ship internationally.

Can anybody help me find a seller of this keyboard that ships to the UK or recommend me an alternative to this keyboard preferably mechinical as im really stuck for ideas at the moment.

Cheers for any help on this.

2. PocketDemon

PocketDemon Modder

As far as i can see, this Australian shop both have it & will ship to the UK...

...though i've no idea if they're good, bad or indifferent, & shipping's obviously a factor - i believe buying 1 would come to roughly £57-58 all in to the UK.

Then, whilst it's not helped me in having a very quick look, the thing itself was apparently also sold as the 'WolfKing Warrior' & 'Ultra GPC Warrior' in different regions; before Wolk King went the way of all things.

The only current model alt i can think of is the Razer Orbweaver (this type of device really isn't my thing, but remembered that Razer did do one), though it's doesn't appear to be as cheap an option as importing the one you wanted from Australia.

3. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Last edited: 15 Mar 2015