Xbox 360 New 360 Dashboard

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by samkiller42, 22 Nov 2011.

1. Shabing

Shabing What's a Dremel?

The thing that really made me laugh was a zune music pass costing 8.99 a month or 89.99 a year.
    Had stuff on it I didn't expect and voice search works well, but still: Microsoft are 'avin a giraffe.

2. Crackdown_uk

Crackdown_uk What's a Dremel?

I don't have a problem with Gold subscriptions, it's not a lot of money and you are provided with a pretty good service. If you're feeling tight get four mates and buy a family pack and everyone can get a year for under £20 if you shop around some third party websites. I also subscribe to PSN+, not a bad product either. Neither irk me as much as overpriced DLC, 'microtransactions' and retailer-exclusive content, this is where gaming has gone wrong in recent years.

3. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

any recommendation on 3rd party websites fir Canadians?

4. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Demand 5 is now available, for those who are interested, Unfortunately, Channel 5 show absolutely nothing that interests me.

I noticed in a screenshot, those of you in the states get ESPN and SyFy.

Sam

5. adzc1987

adzc1987 Minimodder

How do you get youtube to be HD? I could see an icon watching a vid but it was grayed, couldnt see a way to pick it?

6. adzc1987

adzc1987 Minimodder

1. Probably not, the when loading the save game would probably just say something like "you cant play as you need DLC"
    2. Well correct me if im wrong but cant you download the DLC again? I know with arcade games the xbox you initially download to, everyone profile on that xbox can play the arcade game, but for other xboxes only your profile can play it.

But i dont think i have ever paid for any DLC content (just the free ones) so im not 100% sure.