Windows OLD ASF games to play until the new build up till 2012ish...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by keef247, 25 Jun 2022.

1. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

Well, it was such a good standalone, really memorable levels, good variety, just the correct level of difficulty for actually having fun. It would probably be top of my list too :hehe:

You could maybe throw a Tomb Raider into the mix?

keef247 likes this.
  2. keef247

keef247 Modder

yeah instant classic mate!
    haha I might redo the og reboot of the original but I've replayed the awesome new trilogy reboots like stupid amounts of times like 2-3 times every year hahaha since release so I'm having a small break from Lara till I probs do them all again on the pc with RT etc in silly good fps/res <3

3. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Just reaching behind me to see what lurks in the console cupboard unplayed - what about some Halo, Gears or Mass Effect (PC versions, of course)? I'm sure I'm the only person in the Northern hemisphere that hasn't played ME, so that might be a redundant suggestion. Painkiller?

Or we have a rather fun Blood Bowl league that's shortly due a restart soon. I seem to keep messing things up but I'm still having more fun than if I just hit myself repeatedly with a sharp stick.

keef247 likes this.
  4. keef247

keef247 Modder

done the halos, ME is tempting but I have the posh remaster collection on ps4 I was planning on doing but I might say screw it and start it on the PC;)

painkiller I played a bit of back in the day, was OK.

Gears I couldn't get into, it annoyed me they were so hench yet it was a predominantly duck and cover game?