1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation 4 Playstation 4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jasio, 9 Dec 2012.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

2. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Don't care to be honest, I have been enjoying the HD remakes where they have got the performance up and added in features like 3D at a reasonable speed as in ICO or shadow of the colossus for example, I would rather pay for this so of approach on the really old titles, they do benefit from the spruce up, PS3 backwards compatibility would be another matter though.

3. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Still get very little use out of my ps4, but thanks to having playstation premium, I just got borderlands 2, tomb raider, remember me, bioshock infinite, little big planet karting, and brothers for free! For the ps4 we got outlast and don't starve for free. Not complaining, especially since my brother paid for premium.

As for backwards compatibility, doesn't do much for me. I've got a backwards compatible original ps3 phat, and I never used it, mostly because my parents "strongly encouraged" we get rid of our old xbox and ps2, including the games collection. Now if only the ps3 wireless wasn't super poo and downloaded at reasonable speeds, I'd be soo happy.

After checking out that link, I'm more interested in the media player support, would be nice to stream to the ps4 since I've disconnected the basement ps3.

4. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

+1000. I hope the PS4 gets dlna compatibility soon so I can stop using my ps3 for pc streaming.

5. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

As a temporary solution I've just carried my laptop to my basement and connected it to thehome theatre through HDMI, because I'm too lazy to constantly swap between the ps3 and ps4 for streaming. Quite the inconvenience.