1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playtv Corrupt

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Daniel114, 26 Sep 2008.

1. Daniel114

Daniel114 What's a Dremel?

Hello,

Didn't want to post this here, but Sonys help services are completely useless, so I figured I'd ask you guys.

I bought the sony playtv and connected it to my PS3. All was fine until I tried to watch anything on it as everything is green. I know I know its a problem with the hdmi settings (using a hdmi to dvi cable via a switch), this has happened previously with playing DVD's and Blu-ray, one will be green until I change the settings.

However changing settings seems to do nothing with this, everything remains green... all set up video, initial setup screen etc are fine, until I actually load up playtv, then just cpc 464 green screen. I can't find any help for this so far online, so wondering if any of you bright sparks has any big ideas? :wallbash:

Dan

edit - okay, I think its got something to do with playtv not picking up that my monitor is running at 720, anyone know of a way to force this?

Last edited: 27 Sep 2008