1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

project : Blackmesa HL²

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by piloux, 24 Feb 2004.

1. Webhunter

Webhunter Getting my third mod done right now

Sorry, do you know any e-mail?Because the thing is getting serious...

2. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I'm pretty sure piloux has nothing to do with the case in that image as it looks like poop :) Ofcourse people always take ideas from projects made by others and IMO as long as they don't copy the entire plan then it's fine. In a way it's cool when people like your work so much they want to build something similar... And after all nobody's trying to make money with it. Unlike when manufaturers copy ideas, but that's another story.

3. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

Piloux hasn't been on here since "03-12-2006 12:22" sadly :(

I would agree with the other comments - I'd be 99% sure he had nothing to do with the case shown in that photo.

4. Webhunter

Webhunter Getting my third mod done right now

Ok then, thank you very much for the response. Keep up the good work.

5. LesPaulzRule

LesPaulzRule What's a Dremel?

wow,, i just registered with this forums to say congratulations to piloux for this truely fantastic case mod,, im surprised i haven't came accross this case until now, i really wish i had the skills to make something like this coz the case im using is pretty tacky tbh, and i would so love to mod it, im just afraid that i make a botch job of it and end up with a worse case than i started off with, as im really not good at things like this... :(

excellent work though bro,,, i would most definitely NOT sell this case, even though the spec of it is quite low compared to the systems we have today, this thing is a masterpiece, i would keep it in that glass frame on display forever!!!

p.s. sorry for posting in a thread thats as old as this one.....

6. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

Welcome to bit-tech, LesPaulzRule. It's a great reminder just how timeless a top-class case mod can be :)

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!

How would one keep the paint from flaking off and getting inside the unit?? (Might cause issues)

Congrats Piloux!! (I dont know if i would have the paitence to do that kind of work)

8. Litecore

Litecore What's a Dremel?

omg, that's some of the worst/best necrobumps i've ever seen ^^