1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Chocolate Temptation-Update 4 June - I have got Sick & Facebook Page!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by KoSoVaR^, 23 Jun 2011.

1. jamsand

jamsand Minimodder

^I was told they'd suck for watercooling due to rubbish static pressure though cause they're made to be silent :/ otherwise 4 are going on order tomorrow lol.

P.S. your charm must make james bond look like a bumbling buffoon to get all these sponsors lol

2. KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

enermax does great fans :), my enermax magma fans are one of the best fans on the market, better than Coctua NF-P12 and Scythe Gentle typhoon 1850rpm ;)

3. Fuganater

Fuganater What's a Dremel?

The brown sleeving will be interesting to see. Don't think I've ever seen brown before.

4. KoSoVaR^

Yes it will :), havn't you ?? you can find some at the MDPC-X shop, i got this specialordered från djungelapa but will not be used :(, i will use Copperbrown from MDPC-X

5. Kojack51

Kojack51 What's a Dremel?

Great pics!
    :hehe::hehe::hehe:
    I was thinking that when i ripped the cooler off my new GPU :worried:

How the heck did the 'newb' manage to do that to the card? Looks like he tried to prise it in or out with a screwdriver or somin :duh:

6. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

I'm watching this with expectation, it's quite nice!

7. KoSoVaR^

You are welcome ! Thank you, i havent started the modification of the case yet because im whating it to be produced so i can begin, it will come next week as they said hopefully :D, but i have some more modding on the PSu to do before im going sleeve it...

Then i have to prepare the case and the other things for the paint, hmm i have to buy some paint thinner and some hardner :), i havn't decided exactly what type i will use but i will check some paints tonight and i will post some photos how it looks then you peaople can decide and discuss :)

dont forget to subscribe everyone !

8. KoSoVaR^

Today i finally got the pacage from Lamptron delivered at home by schenker :), What a great service they are :), i have also made some photos but i cant upload them now because i am at the workshop :p, i will do it later as always :p

9. KoSoVaR^

Now they've finally woken up after a complete mess of hunger, I decked as soon as I got home yesterday so there was no update ... sorry about that. I will not write so much this time as it can get a lot of misspellings etc, so I simply go straight to the point this time.
    Finally I got home my package from lamptron Yesterday at 10:15 time, delivered to my home by a good looking Schenker girl :)... enough of that, I have also contacted Fractal Design about when my case arrives so I finally can get to start building sometime: 3

I thank Jinjin from Lamptron that is supporting me with the products for my project!

[​IMG]

Inside the pacage there was:

1x Lamptron Touch Fan Controller
    1x Lamptron Modding Tool Kit, Black Stainless Steel
    2x Lamptron Flex Light Pro UV & RED

I will get some more white Flex lights and a suprise when they are in stock again :)

This time it will be just pictures...unfortunately, less nagging and more pictures bcaus I am very tired!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats it for this time!
    Happy Modding Everyone !​

10. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

That's an awesome fan controller!

11. KoSoVaR^

Yes it is...i havn't seen a better fan controller in a long time and the quality is just so neat ! The respons of the tuch is very fast and it don laggs a bit :) 10 of 10

12. KoSoVaR^

Now I have finally made up my mind on what paint I will use for my build! After mass a lot of hmm's and if's i finally decided for the BMW's New MARAKESH BRAUN,I just love how it changes in gold in the sunlight and that this paint is a pearl factor! Can not get better when it fits very well with the MDPC-X Copper Brown. Lots of pictures of the wonderful color that you deserve!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like it, I've also got hold of the paint code and it should be mixed when I paint the case, lucky us that we have access to all Standox colors and mixes, is damn nice to have our own painrack at the garage where we always do fresh mixed paints for our paintjobs.

Stayed tuned and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE !

13. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Ooh, that is very nice colour!

14. KoSoVaR^

One of my favourites!

15. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Niiice colour - will you be able to buff the clear coat the achieve the same level of "shinyness"?

16. KoSoVaR^

do you mean to sand the citrusshaped look ???, every car on the pictures has it, u can never see it on those distances and its very hard to take a decent picture on because the reflection of the surface, i will see about that :), its not neccesary because if you do that it means that you have to polish the case a lot !

17. KoSoVaR^

Written Update

I have talked with Adriana at fractal design and she said that my case will be in about another 2 weeks late, we'll see if we can fix it from any dealer instead because I have been waiting terribly long, talk about bad timing: /

My twin brother was pretty jelaous of me now that i have started another new project so he will catch on and do his own ... he need small update and a new system, I think in order to modernize it a little bit :) "ReDoZz", so sometimes it will be some mixed pictures, you will easily find whose it is about when he will modify a define XL with pretty mutch watercoolingstuff, it will be fully packed ! :) he eavem goes good with sponsorship, can say that it pleases me! Good Luck Brow!
    I will update as soon I have something new in my minds :dremel:

18. aRkangeL

aRkangeL MegaRUSH

Nice project so far!

This sleeving looks very nice!

19. KoSoVaR^

Thanks !

You mena the fan controller ?? :p

20. aRkangeL

aRkangeL MegaRUSH

No, the sleeving that you have on the other page!