1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Dargon

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by jon, 6 May 2012.

1. krussellusaf

krussellusaf What's a Dremel?

I love seeing old cases get modded. I can't wait to see more.

2. jon

jon Chief Phrenologist

IT Project Management ... system support ... Business development ... lots of stuff. Whatever pays. :)

I have high hopes I'll be gainfully employed before my cut date at my current job (which isn't until end of January), and I've got a nice severance after that, so ... while it sucks getting laid off, I'm probably one of the luckiest people getting laid off.

Meanwhile, updating my ideas on the mod.

3. jon

jon Chief Phrenologist

Somewhat disappointingly ... I'm scrapping this project. :(

I won an Ostrog from Bill Owens via the MNPCTech drawing, back in November, and just completed my mod of that rig, and it's now what I'm using as my home machine. I'll post a project log here about that. But this current project is dead. I've no use for it, and really ... I just don't have the time. I like the ideas I was working with, but now that the Ostrog is complete, I have very little impetus to move forward on this one when I've got some very serious life issues to worry about.

Another thing ... I have gotten to the point where I don't really want to visit bit-tech.net anymore. Every time I come here, I'm assaulted with yet another method of advertising sales. I did my entire project log on Google+ for the Ostrog, and it took me a little more than 2 weeks to complete (granted ... it wasn't a *difficult* mod).

Anyway ... best to all. I'll be around, I'm sure. But this mod is cancelled.

4. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

I caught yr ostrog updates on G+, good to see you back at again jon! :rock: