1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Sors salutis -by AnG3L(15 April 2011 - Video is UP)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 10 Dec 2010.

1. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Amazing work AnG3L! You continue to create designs that nobody could ever imagine. You are a TRUE Original :thumb:

2. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Im jealous i've watched you knock out two stunning mods while im still scratching my head and sharpening a pencil to start sketching

I think its time i hit the garden with a dremel :p im tired of sitting around and watching you guys have all the fun

3. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Angel,
    Me too. But it's not my head I'm scratching. You have become one tough modder. Hard to keep ahead.

I watch and wait.

john

4. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Bill, a comment coming from you means a lot to me! :blush: :thumb:

You gotta start modding man as soon as I need to enjoy my coffee .... a little bit more!!! You know that I want you to keep me informed about your plans, I am always... curious lolz ;)

"But it's not my head I'm scratching" Hahahahahahaha you are the man John! lolz :lol: :lol:
    You have to wait ...well... some time ;) Many things to be done require more time :)

5. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Angel,
    I am a Senior professional computer software tester. Testers have patience. Senior Testers have infinite patience. It's a rule.

6. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

I bow in front of the keeper of history. Wish I had those knowledges too. And that patience!

Tags: