1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V RCA adaptor pain

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MErchunter, 2 Oct 2010.

1. MErchunter

MErchunter What's a Dremel?

Evenin Gents,

I'm going to get straight into it, I need help. For many days I have searched for a certain cable, and yet it eludes me. The cable I am looking for is a Stereo splitter, specifically a 3.5mm stereo female to 2 RCA female.

I need this to hook up my Xbox sound to my headphones, or I shall be playing soundless :(

I cannot seem to find this product anywhere for sale in the UK, and it's driving me nuts. So I am asking you in desperation whether you knowledgable chaps have any idea where I could find such a cable for a reasonable price?

Mucho aprecciato.

Merc

P.S. I have found the cable for sale in the US, it looks something like this:
    http://www.cyberguys.com/product-details/?productid=4196#page=page-1

2. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

3. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

4. favst89

favst89 What's a Dremel?

I've seen this sort of thing in maplin's but will be more expensive than anything on the internet, depends how quickly you want it.

Also most of the ones you will find have female RCA/Phono connectors and you will probably find the xbox has female outputs so you may need an adapter for that as well.

I think this may suit your needs best.