1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remembrance Day Poppy Burning

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Akava, 11 Nov 2010.

1. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

WANT NO FURTHER PART IN THIS DISCUSSION, WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT - ASKED MODS TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT - STILL WAITING

Last edited: 15 Nov 2010
  2. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

I really wish people would stop romanticising "our troops". Any country's troops, outside of their own country are seen for what they are - Trained Killers, that's what troops are.

If a relative of mine tried to steal the contents of his neighbours petrol tank, and killed his neighbours wife and children in the process, then shot himself...I would completely understand his neighbours anger and if he wanted to protest my relatives funeral. I'd say "Have at it!". Wouldn't you?

How is it different if it's the same thing, just en masse in another country?

P.S. Mankz is dead. I paid a bus-driver to kill him.

3. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

WANT NO FURTHER PART IN THIS DISCUSSION, WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT - ASKED MODS TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT - STILL WAITING

4. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

I'd agree, I'm definatly Putin... totally in control and evil >.<

5. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

6. chris@cmd

chris@cmd What's a Dremel?

Well at least they are somewhat messily cleaning up after their mistakes :) lol

i just loved the latest stats on the SAS kills vs the US marines with regards to assasinating key alquieda(sp) members... something like 36-2 as the us like to go in guns ablaze and SAS sneak kill and run aproach..

The thing i also love is that the protests against the war was a freedom gained from the fight against those whom seek to repress, and interestingly if we were to pull out of afganistan etc the taliban would repress the people and remove that free speech.. then they would protest that we were not helping the repression.

I find that a lot of the people here are a contradiction to themselves.. they want a uk islam with fast food, easy women and no repression yet hold dear the ideals of the old world for which for the majority they have never been a part of..

a word springs to mind, and that is of the term "indoctrination" americans are indocranated with their pledge of allegance, the USSR was ripe with it and Islam is a great user of the technique with regards to its more extreme members.

But the funny thing is that as with two positive charged magnets there will always be a strong force of oposition...

and as per two alpha males in the same room neither side will ever back down..

and as per any society tollerance is wonderful untill someone pushes too far.. great britan has been weakened by its tollerance, its now a pathetic shell of what it once was.

less we forget the meaning of life, to be born, to eat, to kill, to reproduce, to nurture, to die...

at some point in every civilisation this happens... its life.. but it doesnt mean we should stand by and put up with it.. and as per other arguements.. those who choose to not accept what we do as a country feel free to leave or stay here as a sinner and contribute to what we do by your duality of opinions.. i.e. you want to take the benifits of our wars and conquests (nhs and housing) yet you dont like what we do..

the past has been and gone, and its easy to look at it and say should, could and would... what we need to is look to what we can do.

the future is all we have

7. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Not sure about trained killer, sure I can kill and I'd be bloody good at it considering my training, but as far as I know. I'm a caring and considerate person first of all.

8. VipersGratitude

Oh I understand that. I also understand that Christmas is about Jesus, or Capitalism. Hard to tell, really.

While you might go to Church and do missionary work, I might sit at home, stuff myself with turkey, watch Indiana Jones and think about the poor starving african children before eating another stuffing sandwich.

I guess an event is all about what it means to you. Or me. Or them, and what it meant to them was the glorification of the group who killed their relatives and raped their country.

Besides if there was a large Muslim turnout to remember the fallen Taliban soldiers I'm sure you'd see us Brits get very territorial about our oh-so inclusive ceremony.

9. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

10. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

11. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

12. VipersGratitude

Bankers are just as human as any other person. I'm sure a banker's children think of them with affection.

But at work they're still tw*ts

EDIT

It was actually Nexxo who pointed out that they may be British- born. Their country, their ancestral country...stop grasping at straws and adress the core issues.

EDIT 2

No, I was making a point that an event can symbolize different things to different people.

Last edited: 12 Nov 2010
  13. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

14. VipersGratitude

Taliban then :p

15. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

chris@cmd likes this.
  16. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

This topic is over... however

Look at my troll
    My troll is amazing
    give him a lick
    he looks just like Hitler

With a stroke of his mane he turns into a plane
    and then turns back again when you tug on his winky

+hums+

Nexxo likes this.
  17. chris@cmd

Dear stuart...

Can i join your church please as i am singing your praises :) :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

18. chris@cmd

People are currently looking at me funny as i just burst out laughing and cant explain why :D:D:D

19. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

20. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder