Resi Evil on xbox?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by e36Adz, 5 May 2006.

1. e36Adz

e36Adz What's a Dremel?

Will the resident evil series ever be coming to the xbox!??

I had a gamecube (with all the REs) which I sold afew months back, I now only have my xbox but id love to get the whole resi series again especially 4, will they ever be released???

Im too lazy to google for the info so il ask you guys instead :yawn:

2. Darv

Darv Bling!!

No chance of getting the old ones, Resi 5 is coming to Xbox 360 though. The only system with all the proper Resi games is Gamecube. Ps2 has Resi 4 and some of the original I think...

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

PS2 has 4 and "breakout" and "deadeye" which are both utter **** compared to the original lot. Why'd you sell your cube? They're only worth £30 and you can get the whole series on it and play it whenver you want. Resi 4 was made for the cube, in a way where it's completely inferior on the PS2.
    The only real reason I ever bought a cube and kept it was for the Resi series because you can always go back and play through one or another.

Resi 5 will be Revolution first, then whatever else afterwards. There's no way Ninty would give up them making it for them and they already have the engine which is "moveable" from Dolphin to Hollywood. It makes economic sense.

4. Azh_fx

Azh_fx sup dawg?

res evil is out / coming to the nintendo DS and it looks awesome, brings back memories :)

5. e36Adz

e36Adz What's a Dremel?

As soon as resi 5 is out, im getting it with whatever console it comes on :D

6. e36Adz

e36Adz What's a Dremel?

I bought a cube just for resi 4, no other reason, and I wasnt disappointed, absolutely loved it. Played it afew hours every day til I finished it, then went through it again, and again til I had every weapon unlocked. AND THEN I went onto the mercenaries game, BRILLIANT and at the same time F****N HARD!! :D I managed to get the full 5 stars with every character on every level, but it took awhile to do. After that I never really touched the GC even though I had afew other games for it, it was just taking up space so I got rid :/ If they can be had for £30 though I might pick one up with just resi4, I feel like going through it all again :hip:

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Seriously, buy Res1-4 (5 games) and just play them all through. It'll get you so envolved in the really complex storyline. I ended up downloading a text file of the sequence of events from all the games which explains what actually happened. The people that have made these over the years seriously had their work cut out to keep it consistent.

Tags: