1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Samsung Galaxy S5 announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 24 Feb 2014.

1. dipzy

dipzy Minimodder

Hmm this or the Sony Z2?

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

When will Samsung/HTC/et al learn that a bigger doesn't mean better. Please make a decent PHONE at a reasonable size.

I really don't get it, all these phones seem stupidly large as a phone.

3. specofdust

specofdust Banned

This is only 0.5% more voluminious than an S3, which personally I find to be a fine size. I can imagine most people with hands which are smaller than "above average" wouldn't want one because I've got fairly large hands and if it were much larger it wouldn't fit comfortably, but aside from small handed people, I think the size is great. Any smaller and watching videos and just generally browsing would be pretty rubbish imo. I don't get how people are happy with Iphone screens.

4. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

I don't understand this either, as the screen is far too small for my liking. I'm very happy with the size of my S3.

I also don't understand the fuss about it being all plastic. I always use protective cases on my phones so being plastic or metal makes no difference to me. In fact the all metal bodies are just likely to feel heavier.

5. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Minimodder

My phones got a 4.7" screen and it is fine. I'm guessing I wouldn't mind going up to around 5" anything more and it would start getting uncomfortable in my pocket - I suspect. I'd love to try the Note 3 out to see what its like to carry but suspect it's size would annoy me.

Tags: Add Tags