1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Seen anything cool on the road lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by docodine, 2 Aug 2009.

1. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

I would love to get my hands on one of those. I have a bit of a thing for the MK1 Yaris and have had 3 including a T-Sport and the small nugget-ness of them is just really enjoyable. So a turbo all wheel drive version sounds epic.

With the MK1 there was a turbo version that Japan and a couple of other countries got and there are even rumours about an AWD version of that kicking about.

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Autocar say the new version of the GR Yaris, is even better.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

My brother-in-law has a GRY circuit pack, I've had a few drives in it, it's a wonderful car if a little too buttoned-down for my tastes, you'd have to be going absolutely ballistic fast to get the chassis moving about.

Get one if you can afford it imho, a perfect foil to a lot of anodyne modern motoring. For me I'd mod it with a little more induction and exhaust noise, but otherwise it's a near-perfect thing.

A friend of mine had one delivered in August in exactly this colour scheme, he lives in Lux and got a fantastic deal, it looks even better outside. :D

4. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Lovely Triumph Rocket 3 R parked up outside Thunder Road the other week... That engine is a beast - 2.5L on a bike.... oof! Sadly I didn't hear it running...

[​IMG]

Pete J likes this.