1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware SilverStone ARM One ARM11SC Monitor Arm Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 28 Jan 2014.

1. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide What's a Dremel?

Thanks for trying out a 27" model too! i would've been too worried about ordering one if it wasn't for a confirmation that it actually works ok.

2. Bungletron

Bungletron Minimodder

Great insights on this thread, keep it coming! I am probably going to get an ergotron lx.

Otherwise does Parge not mean instead of clamping the stand to the back of your desk, clamp it to the side? I was toying with getting different desks and some might not have space to clamp behind the desk, directly opposite the operator. I looked at manuals and videos, it looks like it is possible to clamp it anywhere but the full range of adjustment may be lost if you clamp it anywhere other than directly in front, or the arm may not be long enough to reach the centre of a wide desk where I assume the operator will sit. If the arm is fully extended from the side to reach the centre then any adjustment back or forth means the operator must move which would defeat the point no?

Looks like a waste of money to me. Particularly, while they may have the flush dell arm monitor attachment if you ditch dell monitors in future then the arm cannot be used with other brands.

I was looking at the lx for my U2713HM, thanks for confirming feasibility!

3. ChaosDefinesOrder

ChaosDefinesOrder Vapourmodder

The Dell website product page for their arm mount does state that it comes with a VESA bracket for non-quick-mount monitors in the box

4. megamale

megamale Minimodder

5. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

Tiny arm for tiny monitors.

Every gamer worth his salt is using 27 inchers or better. I strongly suggest getting an arm that is rated for well above the actual weight of your monitor(s).

Yours in 3x30 inchers Plasma,
    Star*Dagger

6. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

You're certainly a 30 incher.

Tags: Add Tags