1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. TrevDX

TrevDX Ah Who Cares Anyway???

Currently playing Persona 4 Golden on the Vita, first time ever with the Persona series, 35 hours in and loving it, will definitely have to look at Persona 5 when it's released for PS3.

2. will_123

will_123 Small childs brain in a big body

Witcher 2 just now. Getting into and really enjoying it.

3. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Wii Fit - picked up a used balance board from Game for £7.50. I'm only about 7 years behind the curve.

4. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

STALKER: Call of Pripyat.

Oh my balls this game is amazing.

5. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I must be playing Watch_Dogs wrong.. I'm finding elements of it incredibly frustratingly difficult. The timed vehicle deliveries account for no errors on the players part due to some extremely tight time limits. And knocking someone down while they're waving a shotgun at your nostrils, after you've popped all their associates is eroding enjoyment.
    Oh aye, and the 'fun' element of building rep up, only to have it pilfered by some seemingly invisible herbert. I haven't tried, but if it's possible I may play it offline for a while. It doesn't add anything apart from annoyance.

6. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

You can turn online off in the menu.

7. Arthur

Arthur It's for 'erberts !

Playing World of Warcraft & Diablo3 quite often.

8. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I've done a couple of rounds in the dogfighting module for Star Citizen, not a big fan of the combat side of MMO games so it doesn't appeal to me very much but they've done a pretty good job on it so far.

Played a few hours of Thief, I don't think I'll be going back to that for a while... it was so dull and not enjoyable in any way. I may have to go back and play through one of the old ones again just to wash it out of my brain...

Most of my gaming time is still going into ArcheAge.
    If they can keep the improvements up and have a successful launch, I think this'll easily be my #1 game for 2014.

9. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I've actually started doing the story missions in Watch_Dogs now, it seems quite intriguing so far.

10. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Been playing through the Phoenix Wright games on the NDS. Really enjoyable if you like a mystery plus the courtroom drama thing. It's quite funny and there are some in jokes for adults as well as lots of pop culture references. It's fun and the stories are both ridiculous and interesting at the same time.

11. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

The Clan Invasion has just happened on Mechwarrior Online so a lot of that!

Also, Star Citizens 'Arena Commander'

12. Comrade Woody

Comrade Woody Obsolete

Currently playing Borderlands, but I recently completed Stacking, which I picked up after stumbling across it online. I'd never heard of it before but it's a great game with a lot of character.

13. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Jumping from game to game. Spent last night doing a Classic run through Dead Space 3,even though I went through it on a newgame+ quite recently. Still, it is more challanging this way.

Hmm what else...

Final Fantasy X Emulated in 1080p goodness

Blood of the Warewolf

Drakensang - The River of Time

Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition

Mass Effect 3 for the umpteenth-time

Dragon Age Origins for like the billionth time lol

14. HeaverNothing

HeaverNothing Professional Idiot

I finished portal and portal 2 at the weekend. Picked up FarCry 3 and going to start playing that tonight

15. suragh

suragh Derp

I have just started playin state of decay. So far, I think the game play is good but I feel that the story is slightly confusing.

16. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Played quite a bit of CKII these past two weeks, definitely enjoying it despite still not being sure of anything!

Also remembered I hadn't finished Call of Juarez: Gunslinger due to getting stuck so managed to complete that bit so no doubt I'll be playing some more of that this week :)

17. Darkwisdom

FarCry 3 and Watchdogs.

Watchdogs isn't nearly as bad as some people have said. I'm really enjoying it. With a couple of tweaks to the ini, it runs as smooth as butter on my GTX 670 on high but not ultra.

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Overlord 1. Without any form of map this can be a pain.
    Overlord 2. They have added a small map making finding your way about a little easier.
    Lifeless Planet. Got as a card swap. A bit slow so far.
    Wolfenstein New Order. Still trudging though this, have found it very difficult to get into.
    Portal 2. Still playing user created maps. Great fun.

19. Darkwisdom

Sleeping Dogs as it was on Steam's Sale. Looks pretty good and it's a nice pseudo GTA if you like those games. High Res Textures and Sweet FX makes it look amazing; it doesn't seem to be very hard to run either.

20. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Skyrim. Started my first quest last night (from the trader, to get his ring back from the bandits in some-temple-or-other up the mountain). The quest is a lot longer than I thought it would be (I had to call it a night while still in the tunnels) and the game is so atmospheric and pretty - it started snowing as I trekked up the mountain and I had to stop to admire it.

Very impressed so far.

Last edited: 28 Jun 2014