1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress The build that better get completed

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by xxh1tm4nxx, 25 Aug 2012.

1. xxh1tm4nxx

xxh1tm4nxx What's a Dremel?

what do you mean the other way around jamsand?

This is what the above image has turned out to be....all in all im really happy with the way this has come

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dreamevil

dreamevil What's a Dremel?

that looks sweet hthe yellow on black looks great. :clap:

3. xxh1tm4nxx

time for updates after a while now. build is finally complete i started leak testing today but before that i ran into a few issues. The first one was that i by mistake connected the pump wrong...as in connected the inlet tubing to outlet port and vice versa...this made the pump dump the coolant back into the reservoir instead of sucking it out from it. So had to re do the tubing for that bit and then started leak test again....only to find out after an hour...that the bottom cap on my reservoir isnt tightly screwed in and coolant will eventually leak from it. So again had to drain the whole damn thing and had to remove the reservoir again to tighten it up. But finally i think everything is done now....and we're on leak testing part 3:p

[​IMG]

4. timerhan

timerhan What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]
    Cool looks! Even very cool!
    I like it))))) :rock:

5. xxh1tm4nxx

sorry guys couldnt get the photoshoot done as im extremely busy with work these days. plus its really hard to carry the whole pc to my office where i can take pictures and then bring it back with me home at night to use it. Nonetheless i took some pics today:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im sorry about the finger prints visible in the first pic....the paint is literally a finger print magnet and having sweaty hands doesnt help either