1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Titanfall 2 confirmed and in development

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 13 Mar 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Interesting although most people knew it was going to be coming, but hopefully they don't make the same mistakes again with the performance, servers and small player numbers per team.

3. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

and stop having players play against ai.

4. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

And drop the uncompressed audio.... 35GB just for audio is just stupid, no matter what the CPU hit was, it wasn't worth leaving it uncompressed.

5. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

If it gets a campaign mode, maybe. Titanfall was an interesting looking game, but not interesting enough to bother with as an online-only title.

6. Taua

Taua What's a Dremel?

Agreed, the forced 35GB for audio was absurd; using an SSD, this rather small game content-wise almost cost as much to store as it cost to buy! Hopefully they don't add in weapons like the smart pistol again - but if they want to attract the sort of player that hates aiming in an FPS they can enjoy another flop.

7. creative

creative 500rwhp

EA again....

It will be rushed, incomplete, full of micro transactions and forgotten about once its released for the next big EA title.....

Another to miss I think

8. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

All legitimate complaints. I'm guessing the next version will have the same uncompressed audio and auto aim pistols. Having bought the game at Christmas for £7.49, I only just got to install it a few days ago after clearing a 120gb SSD (I have 3 SSD).

9. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I didn't mind the game, apart from the auto-aim pistols. That's one of the most EAids thing to ever happen in games, and I'm a big Fifa fan.

10. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

In all seriousness, I think that was a smoke screen to hide the true (tiny) size of the game. Listing an install size of 13GB would have clued people into how little was there long before launch, the Battlefield expansions are almost that big each.