1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant UKIP

Discussion in 'General' started by Harlequin, 3 May 2013.

1. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Normal sounds so boring :worried:

2. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

[​IMG]

boiled_elephant likes this.
  3. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

I take it you didn't read all of my post tynesider conveniently or do you not care that a disabled person was attacked both physically and mentally by ukip party members one of whom Was Nigel farages second in command becuase of his disabilities also FYI this was witnessed by over 100.people once again you show your true colours also FYI I'm am not a member of any political party and most certainly am not a communist as you assumed. I am mearly a concerned citizen of this wonderful multicultural planet fighting to stop the community divisions being promoted by right wing scumbags I suggest you educate yourself in the facts instead of posting right wing lies and crap

4. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

The way you talk about people who support the right wing parties makes you just as bad as them. You call him out on his "right wing" views but on your last post, you claim every right wing person is one of the things you listed, do you not see how stupid it looks when you call someone a scumbag for having an opinion.

I'm neither side of the "wings" but I have spent time in the middle east and have seen just how different and uncompatible our cultures are.

Last edited: 5 Jun 2013
  5. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

This sums up my feelings towards the parties at the moment.

The UKIP/BNP swells just make me angry. Xenophobia and racism are so misguided, so unfounded and contradicted by all available evidence, and yet such easy, lazy, natural holes to fall into that it's the stupidity, rather than the ethics, that offends me. I can't stomach such irrational, lazy, unreflecting, uncritical thought. Part of being in a democracy is (or should be) having a duty to make a sincere effort to find the truth and do what's best for society. People shouldn't be alowed to take their petty insecurities out on the nation's future.

6. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

Did I comment on that particular situation? No.
    To do so would be inviting myself into a "Libor" flavoured discussion, Which is against forum rules.
    Was it "you" or is "a person" someone else, I'm confused.
    I would have thought with all the fuss the media likes to make about such situations we all would heard about it on the news, Like the UKIP episode in Scotland for example.
    I would have been just as outraged as the next guy if what you are saying is true.

Maybe you should enlighten us with some evidence, or follow the forum rules on Libel, You may end up looking like a "Jackanory".

I did comment on your animosity to all things that are not of the "left" and your use of "ism's".
    Associating with the likes of the UAF/SWP (your admission to me in another thread) makes you more communist than democratic that's for sure, And those groups are definitely politically connected, and definatley communist in nature, no secret there.
    Yourself and your left wing groups make "biblical" efforts to attack the "right" even when there is no call for such behavior.
    The far left ideology is based on hatred in my opinion, Just like the far right for what it's worth.

I can't believe that out of all that I did say, You chose to continue your "attack of all that is not left" or appear to be that way, and try to stereotype once again.

Did you even watch the movie for crying out loud?

EDIT:
    I might add that G0UDG knows damn well what my political stance is, It's conservative with liberal doses.
    He just enjoys trying to further stereotype me into into far right pigeon holes to suit his political stance, As we see from much of the far left. People are only starting to see this trait, So like I have said many many times, Keep up the insults ;)

7. G0UDG

Fyi I am and always have been a labour voter and have always supported everything Clement attley put in place things which the present and past conservative goverments have seeked and are seeking to destroy Things which if Ukip are ever voted into power will be at serious risk of being removed as they are with this present coalition, The people I admire most in the political arena in this country past and present are Clement attley,Tony Benn and Dennis skinner as they all have and had the bottle to stand up and be counted supporting the working classes

8. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

It's not proof positive accepted by a court of law but Kevin told both Tel and I about the attack on him, YES HIM, shortly afterwards. I have no reason to doubt him, why do you?

Libel is also applicable when you imply someone is a liar. The burden of proof lies with you to prove your statement.

Earlier in this thread I accused you of deliberately trying to wind up Kevin. You denied it. Frankly after your most recent post here you seem to me to be doing a damn fine impression of nothing more that a troll intent on getting someone else banned, but of course I may be wrong ;)

9. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I would just like to ask G0UDG one honest question which I hope receives an honest answer.

What exactly did you say to the UKIP to provoke such a strong reaction from them? How you've been speaking about them here, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that came out then?

All we've heard is you were attacked mentally and physically. Not what provoked such attack and how severely you were attacked?

10. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

No offence but generally when someone hates someone or something as much as he seems to, they tend to lie about it or over exaggerate things.

I'm not saying G0UDG is doing that but with lack of any evidence to the event it's hard to just say I believe someone on the internet.

11. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

It's one thing to have doubts or ask questions, as Pie face has, but quite another to infer someone is a liar without supporting evidence.

12. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Only relevant-to-the-topic post in yonks, I'm interested in knowing more about this too. We can only be on the fence until we know more.

13. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Tynecider is not privy to the information that you are privy to, Carrie, so he will have to take G0UDG's statements at face value.

"Here [on the internet] there can only be lies" --Pat Cadigan

Both Tynecider and G0UDG have strong opinions they are passionate about. They happen to be diametrically opposed. It happens. It's called democracy, and it involves that freedom of speech thing. G0UDG, to be fair, has been pressing Tynecider's buttons just as much. Nobody likes to be called a fascist (unless they are proud to be one). Especially if one has been shot at whilst defending democratic values.

So although I do not fully agree with either party's viewpoint, I defend their right to state it. I'm sure they would both agree that is how democracy should work. This also means that both should be free to disagree, strongly but respectfully, and be respectful of the other person's views even if they vehemently disagree.

Else both can experience the non-democratic option:

[​IMG]

Freedom of speech is not just a right, but also a privilege. People suffered and died for it, even today. Respect their sacrifice and use it wisely.

14. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Please don't assume intelligence, rational though and political awareness of the majority of the population. You're a philosopher, you should know better than that ;)

15. Nexxo

I refer you to your sig, Shirty. It applies to many, many people. :p

16. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Actually its a fruitless argument

17. G0UDG

Right to summerise what happened to me a few weeks back in Newcastle under lyme I was there in my capacity as an action committee member of norSCARF, I asked mr farage and co about the fact they have ex BNP and national front members in their party which they denied even when presented with proof of that, Paul Nuttall ukip party deputy leader was at first polite and said he wasn't aware ukip had BNP and National Front members in its ranks and would investigate that as their constitution doesn't allow that I politely told him I didn't believe a word he was saying. I also asked why several of their members made reference to them having a policy of compulsory abortion for pregnant women who have been told there unborn child may be born with disabilities they declined to answer that when it was mentioned I have disabilities myself I was immediately mocked by 4 party members including farages second in command Paul Nuttall, in fact I was told I should be sectioned and one comment was theres a mental home not far from here get yourself admitted as you clearly have problems you left wing idiot,Mr farage turned his back I assume to make it look like he hadn't seen what was happening, I also made it clear to them that the community division they were promoting was and is not wanted in this city or indeed this country. where upon I was approached by two people one member of the party who got right in my face and stated your scared of us aren't you I replied with if I was scared I wouldnt be here today, the other guy who was with farage and left with his group looked to be either EDL or a party security guard Also not only got in my face threatening me with violence but also knocked me down causing me a lot of pain to an existing shoulder injury. unfortunately there were no police in the area at the time and due to my disabilities I didn't think to go to the police station not far from the incident. As I stated this was whitnessed by over 100 people in Newcastle under lyme town center some of them walked off when they saw the incident one lady even told farage I was going to vote for ukip but after seeing the way you have treated this person I will not now be voting for your party. On returning home I immediately contacted the local Hate crime network and reported the incident before farage and co left the area I took a photograph of the guy who assaulted me which has been forward to the hate crime network and the police who are dealing with it. I have to say though there was one party member who was quite polite to me which surprised me to be honest a lady of pensionable age she was attempting to turn me to Ukips point of view which I politely rejected.

Anyone who ever gets to meet me in person will see I am a quiete inoffensive person who treats others with the same respect I expect to receive myself and hates injustice and predudice of any kind

Last edited: 6 Jun 2013
    Guinevere likes this.
  18. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

... And breathe ;)

19. Nexxo

Thank you for clarifying what happened. I understand your passion about this political issue and your heart is obviously in the right place, but it would be great if you don't go around calling other members names. It creates an impression of you that is quite contrary to how you describe yourself.

20. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

Like Nexxo mentioned, It's the internet.
    He was using a personal event, naming names and accusing people of things that could be true on untrue. I don't know the guy as well as you do.

If I thought he was lying, I would just call him that. ie "you are a lair"
    As it appears, He is the one who used an undocumented personal experience to attack the democratic views of his opposition, In my opinion he invited questions or suspicion from others.
    I would expect the same should I have done do, Anyone should.

It was not intended for anything other than response to him and further dialogue with him.
    Banning works both ways and I am well aware of that, I don't want to see him banned anymore than I do myself being banned.

If that is directed at me, I never disclosed what operations I have been on.
    I believe I have only ever mentioned what my army role (Armoured Reconnaissance Crewman) was and and that I have indeed served.
    To be accurate and, If it helps, I have never had to fire a weapon in anger and have no work related injuries. I served from 1995 to 1998 and again as a reservist from 2000-2003, Then on an civvy MoD Contract for a year.

Thanks for sharing that.
    Couple of questions...
    What did the police say?
    When you so passionately oppose these political parties, Why do you even bother going to their rallies?
    If you asked him a question and appeared to have no intention of accepting his answer, You therefore identify yourself as opposition, The event security will have been breifed on this and will act according to the venue rules.
    This happens to ANYONE at ANY political rally (Tory/labour/liberal), You had to have known what would happen right?

Heckling, And if there are signs that say "do not heckle" (or words to that extent) at the door or on tickets and you enter the secure premises with the intention of doing so, "reasonable force" is acceptable by the law to "remove" a person from premises.
    See the rule on doormen and security around the country, Its not just political rallies that this applies to.

I do not stand for that behavior you say you had suffered, I am with you there.
    But I do believe you should not put yourself in awkward positions when you don't need too.
    Use your vote instead of putting yourself in these situations, People died in worse situations to give you that right.

Back to the UKIP thing and politics in general....
    One thing that will become apparent in the immediate years, The electorate are waking up to the tactics of political parties, Their supporters, and the media.
    Old tactics of smear and stereotyping will not work this time round.