1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Vodka

Discussion in 'General' started by longweight, 29 Jun 2012.

1. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Stolichnaya & Belvedere

2. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

You can definitely tell the difference between a very cheap bottle and a slightly more expensive one.

Just very clean tasting and easy to drink, decent vodka is very nice.

3. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

more an inside joke around here- like when you want to tell a story about how to get in a girls pants.. mint julips somehow get wedged into the story

didn't know they even had a kremlin colonel.. don't drink vodka never did care for it, same with southern comfort- seen a lot of chicks drink it though- like fish.. only guys who are sweet in the pants drink the stuff.. jack daniels chased with horchata is pretty good if you want to advance from the dictator to fleece johnson

or the classic seagrams gin mixed with orange juice.. the g in the juice xD I've had too many experiences with gin and juice- some good some bad.. but mainly good- I still find myself drawn to the gin bottle when I'm in the liquor section.. but never buy anymore- mainly drink henry weinhards private reserve

you can mow the lawn and use the edger without tipping that son of a b over and falling into the blades

4. Salty Wagyu

Salty Wagyu moo

WKD Blue

I'll get my coat.