Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I do so love having the time to complain and how financially rewarding it can be. I have just had the final bill from British Gas written off because not to put to finer point on it one of their customer representatives lied about a credit transfer and was stupid enough to put it in writing. Consequence, as a gesture of goodwill they have written off the £17 I owed as a final bill. Have now moved to OVO. Mind you that sum is really insignificant compared the £354 that Daligas wrote off last month.

2. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Thought I'd lost 2/3 of the pics I took at Carfest North this year.
    It turned out to be a dead (el cheapo) SD card reader, not the card! :D

EDIT: Spookyness! The last pic I got from the reader when it died was taken at almost EXACTLY the same time as the Carfest plane crash! :worried:

Last edited: 12 Aug 2015
  3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Lea & Perrins.

Cheese on toast!

I'm not sure I should eat any more, but I want to.

4. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

I have some ghost pepper hot sauce that goes really well on cheese on toast. Of course, you can only use 1 drop per bite, if that as it'll strip your bunghole out raw the next day if you go mad, but it tastes so good.

5. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Ha, nice!

My spice consumption has had to be curbed, since apparently it's not good for you on chemo, but I still find time for chilli cheese >.>

6. Almightyrastus

Well, when you do get back on the hotness, swing by your local TK Maxx. It's my (not so) secret location for mad hot sauce. Picked up a Habanero Ketchup last weekend, Omnomnom

7. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Gorgeous day, productive meeting with state bodies this morning, perfect weather for RPAS flying, fieldwork and more flying this evening. A good day :)

8. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Still in the post Festival recovery stage.

Got a bloodstock ticket 3 weeks ago after talking to a mate, Camped with him and about 20 other people i have never met. Normally I would have gone to pieces in that situation due to anxiety issues I have had for years.

But I had the best time, met loads of new friends, I have a great set of memories and I did not have an anxiety issue all weekend.

9. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

10. Puk

Puk (A shrewd and knavish sprite)

Moved to Sydney, basically for the shits and giggles of it. 23deg today, not bad for a mid winters day.

11. Almightyrastus

Exactly the same as we had here in Nottingham yesterday

12. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

Got into Sheffield to do Computer Science, bring it.

13. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Bim's Kitchen Sweet African Tigernut & Chilli Sauce. The flavour is out of this world.

If you haven't tried any of Bim's African inspired sauces then I highly recommend that you do. The Cashew & Tigernut butter looks amazing.

http://bimskitchen.com

14. Lankius Maximus

Lankius Maximus Minimodder

15. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Just upgraded to FTTC, 40/10 is a nice upgrade over 3Mbps adsl- time to download all large games.

16. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

After a week of stress and worry, my current department FINALLY agreed to release me for a 6-month secondment. There was a real danger they were going to say no due to resource constraints, so the last week has been a stressy nightmare.

17. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

That bizarre moment when I'm singing to myself and figure out how to sing from my diaphragm, sounds oddly better. Possibly the most pointless personal discovery as I'm a terrible natural singer, but I do tend to sing to my music.

18. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

sold ma ps4 and bought a okay gaming pc :)

19. Almightyrastus

Went to my sister's for lunch yesterday and had some good Lego times with my nephew (almost 4), took my Technic Unimog with us and we had a great time lifting up all sorts of things with it.

Time to go home and he told Granny that it was time for her to go because Poppa (my parents) had said so but when my wife and I got ready to leave, I heard this little voice in the kitchen saying "Mummy, Uncle Marc's going home now, but I don't want him to leave". No mention of Aunty Hilde...

Not a fan of children at all, don't want any of my own, but that little guy's all sorts of cool.

20. Almightyrastus

Just heard from our mortgage broker that everything is sorted out and we now need to make an appointment at the solicitor's to exchange contracts on a house!!

Finally, it's be taking ages simply because people have not been passing on messages when they should have been, both sides have been left thinking that the delay was due to the others when it was people in the middle, namely their solicitors.

One last push, a move, a tidy and clean then we never have to deal with Haart estate agents ever again, I cannot wait. Useless wastes of space that they are.