What To get?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 6262, 19 Dec 2002.

1. 6262

6262 What's a Dremel?

hi all,

What to get? With the christmas holidays coming up, i will be working alot, which means alot of money for my PC :cooldude: But with £320 to spend, what do i get?

I was maybe to get a P4 (maybe 2.53Ghz 533FSB) and a Epox mobo to go with it. Or to leave that and spend it all on Modding my Un-modded (apart from my window) full chieftec case.

What do you all think. Or do you think i sound do something else?

Cheers All

.: 6262 :.

Merry Xmas :D

2. Fowler

Fowler mmm Cosworth

ahh u may want to consider a dremel perhaps, hehe j/k :hehe: !

I c ur a yorkshire men , good on ya, hope u support leeds.

Anyway onto the computer stuff, U may wanna consider a new gfx card if u havnt got one of a ge force 4 standard as its rumoured that all 4's will drop to around £100 upon release of the FX. Bargain

I like ur choice of Processor but id chose type b if i were u if ur gettin a northwood 2.53 P4(theres an advanatage but i cant remember it.) And I hope that the mobo has USB 2.0 and possibly firewire connections?

If it doesnt then id recommend the new albatron board on bit-techs front page if u want a bargain cos at under £100 that is a BARGAIN. if not then go for the Asus P4G8X as its got all u ever gonna need for a while but itl set u back a fair way!!!

Possibly a coolermaster or Lian li case may not go a miss either!!

Hope that helps mate, Good luck!!

:D

3. 6262

6262 What's a Dremel?

1st thing, i Got a Gainward Gainward Geforce 4 Ti4200
    2) I would probleby get B Verson anway, but cheers.
    3) i don't like footie m8, sorry, but i do support Westfield Sheffield Sharks who are top of BBL (British Basketball League) Come On! :rock:

Anyone got any other idea's?