Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Just became really stressed out really quick...

Assignment to be done by the week after next, i have'nt even got the first draft done i really wanted to get it done by last week so he could give me some feedback and i could be free of last minute stress.

Also the same day i want to have my assignment done i have taekwondo and theirs a little bit of theory im going to be questioned on, its nothing extreme but im really bad at remebering stuff like dates and he gets pretty pissy about it.

Also im struggling with one block, i've became so used to twisting my guard arm that i can't help but do that.... my brother struggled like hell with the twist on the guard arm and therefore finds this block so easy, i can do it slow which is fine but i want to be able to do it as fast as low block.

He likes to pick on me for stupid **** but completely ignores the important stuff, luckily i can take a joke its fine but i don't want to get to a grading and he has'nt picked enough on the stuff that actually matters.

No matter how much i practice i still seem to get it wrong

2. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

My tooth broke in half tonight and I cant get help from a NHS denist until the morning. I could buy a new rig with the money it would cost to go private tonight. I tried A+E but no joy there either. I have already taken too many painkillers and drunk some oramorph left over from an operation i had a couple of years ago to help with the pain. Also have some strong sleeping tablets to see me through the night.

3. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Damn that sucks man, hope you get it sorted soon!

4. rayson

rayson Damn sure it was legal

been studying oscillating reactions. went to draw my graph and all the rate of reactions have messed up. my 3 molar sulphuric acid reaction is faster than my 4 molar reaction and so on. god it is so annoying been working on it for 4 weeks now i have to make up my results for my coursework.

5. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

Evo,

Did the people come by and take your stuff yet?? the one with the court order..

6. Weekly_Estimate

They didn't turn up, my dad spoke to them over the phone and basically said I don't live here, everything in the hotel belongs to him, if they showed up he'd be removing them from his property, or phoning the police.

Seemed to of worked.

Sent from my bunker

7. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks bud, jus had it pulled and enjoying the pleausre of keeping gauze in my mouth stop the bleeding :sigh:

8. Weekly_Estimate

Just been to the doctors because my pee is basically black like coke or something he's doing emergency blood test and phoning me back tonight.

At the moment I really hate my damn life. I just want to be well again :(

9. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Not ruining, but it's put a downer on my week.

I've looked into my dogs eyes, and they're beginning to cloud over, it means he's getting old. I'm not really much of a fan of this.

10. DeadP1xels

I've tried to cut my workload down, and completed a few forms and replied to a few emails i have been putting off for a few weeks just because they happened to be so long and annoying.

Im probebly going to try pull the assignment out my ass tonight and finish attleast the rough draft for tommorow so i have time to fix it, for the week after.

I feel like i've got so much more to do but i can't think of it all on the spot, feel kinda sick right now and i've got up around 15 times so far with "can you quickly do this for me" its just ridiculous

11. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

I think im gonna be diagnosed with fatty liver disease, due to my excess alcohol consumption over most of the year, recently my liver has shown signs of the disease. That combined with zero active lifestyle (currently unemployed) and crap diet looks like drastic mesures will be needed to change this damage ive done.

No drinking till new years, gonna join a gym and eat better at home & find a bloody job.

12. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

13. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Well into over twenty four hours without sleep. Currently feeling rather depressed.

14. MrP

MrP seeking inspiration

missing out on those cheap nvidia gtx 480's at ocuk, and having to go get an xray of my ccoycxs

15. Weekly_Estimate

and bam im back in this hellhole again!

Apparently i need a tube down my throat into my bile duct to try and dislodge a stone.

After seeing my tech setup one of the staff said "you know we're not responsible for lost products young man" time to sleep with my eyes open.

Last edited: 5 Dec 2012
  16. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

It just took me 3 and a half hours to travel between reading and london where I work, 1mm of snow and the entire train network goes to crap

17. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

A few inches of snow and my morning commute goes from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours. I bet some asshole parks in the spaces my neighbor and I cleared this morning too.

18. DeadP1xels

That bitch is gonna jack yo ****...

seriously though what a thing to say to someone, like you're going to sit there in misery :grr:

Im writing the theory for taekowndo down into short bitesize chunks and i still can't remeber it! i hope we don't have to remeber it word from word...

Last edited: 5 Dec 2012
  19. dazzler

dazzler What's a Dremel?

Always the same, a little snow and it all goes to pot. I'm not sure why we're never prepared, seems to happen every year now :wallbash:

20. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Followup to my previous EeePC installation - got a free laptop for them (sure, it's only a P4 1.2GHz Celeron with 768MB RAM and 20GB PATA hard drive, but hey, it' free), and only now i realized how much the installation speed increased since then.