1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's your Zombie Plan?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lunn1, 29 Jul 2008.

1. kennethsross

kennethsross What's a Dremel?

I was reading this thread as a source of amusement, and wondering how many of the folks who take this seriously also had a Y2K plan. Then i came to your post.....and now I'm scared, really scared.

I'm scared that what you describe has happened to my 17 year old, just out of high school, waiting to go to college, son. He spends more than enough time in front of the device you mention. And probably somewhere between 12 noon and 1pm, he'll appear from his room, displaying many of the characteristics of a Zombie.

What should it be guys? ...........Flame-thrower? Should I get him before he gets me?

2. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

My plan?

Follow Joe.

Always has worked, always will.

Although realistically, living in rural Surrey, if I met a zombie, I'd take off my hat, and the natural class devide between myself and the undead would kick in, resulting in the inevitable foot shuffle, floor gaze and mutterings of "Evenin' Guvnor", thus giving myself time to bid a hasty retreat.

3. Sleepstreamer

Sleepstreamer I modded christmas!

Best quote ever :hehe:

4. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

My plan is simple.

Walk away from them

However if these zombies go against the stereotypical zombie, and walk more than 1kph, I guess it's time to take the car, and have a game of real-life GTA.

5. naokaji

naokaji whatever

I dont believe it would be possible to survive in the long term anyway, so why bother? take a shotgun, a bootle of high quality booze and go kill them, use last bullet on self.

6. Major

Major Guest

Samurai Sword (A very very expensive one) would be just pwnage. Zombies are quite clumsy, but they are fast if they want to be. I wouldn't bother with any guns at all, they make too much noise.they can stop working i.e. jam, and the chances of you getting a silencer is 0. Chainsaw might be a damn good weapon, easy to use, and yes very noisy, but would only be used if you cannot stop them with your sword or bat etc. Foodwise I would just live off of cereal, tastes awesome, many calories, and it can't make you that ill except shitting yourself if you eat too much of it (and depends what one your eating).

A house with a secret underground basement would be the best option by far.

7. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Hard to say really, depends on where i was or events. if i was with my partner then id gather supplies and make for the hills and find a secure location.

however if my partner was transformed into a zombie, then i would unleash pure hate on the zombie nation and go on a turkey shoot until i end up using the gun to beat there skulls in, to conserve ammo i would mainly use a bull dozer to crush them, then when safe pour petrol over the bodies and burn them, then get back to my pro plus and bull dozing! NO SLEEP MUST KILL!!!

8. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Am I the only one that thinks that zombie smurfs and zombie my little ponies would be quite amusing :)

9. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

No not at all, if anything thats what would kill me, i would be to busy laughing at them, they would actually get close enough to bite me!

I have been thinking about it, i reckon i could make money out of the zombie invasion, i would gather the zombies up and 'process them' and sell zombie burgers, with the slogan 'you can bite them, but they wont bite back! :D'

10. JesterQ

JesterQ What's a Dremel?

maybe but you could take the opportunity and make very interesting zombie sculpture's ? or one industrial chipping machine and instant zombie ice cubes ?

11. dom_

dom_ --->

Slight problem with your plan here, a katana gets coated in fat as it cuts through a human body and after about three bodies it becomes really hard to cut people in half with one, so you have to start thrusting instead of cutting. Which is fine with humans but zombies tend to need to be cut up good and proper to die.

12. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

And whoever eats one will become infected and turn into a zombie, and then become a Zompatty

13. Ryu_ookami

more importantly cutting a zombie in half doesn't work you have to destroy the brain.

/Ryu thinks for a second

I've just realised something there are Zombies already among us, after all what is a Chav but a Zombie with a Different name.

14. Major

Major Guest

Then you would wipe it clean. :p

15. Ryu_ookami

I've find a picture of the next stage of zombie evolution presenting

ZOMBIE CAT

[​IMG]

16. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

maybe i need to make you my managing director of 'zombie by products inc' american division!

17. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

I thought a Zombie's flesh was more or less destroyed/dead.. Thus it would hardly contain fat

18. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

Find a nuclear submarine live on that for a while surface to get supplies and check on situation if all is bad launch nuclear warheads at nuclear power stations and laugh or turn psychotic and plant nukes at certain positions on the earth then detonate them all to rip the earth apart and then laugh some more, board a space shuttle and see how far you get....

19. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

low fat you say, hmmm could do a healthy line of low fat burgers...

20. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

you guys have too much time on your hands