1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will you vote for at the next election?

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Solidus, 24 Mar 2022.

?

Who will you vote for at the next election?

1. Conservative

2. Labour

3. Liberal Democrats

4. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

What annoys me about local elections (council, mayor and police random job post here) is the lack of information.

Council we had a couple of flyers and then couldn't find much other than general party stuff online

Mayor, we had a booklet but again not much further specific info online. We had a couple of flyers with the most detail from independents.

Police role. Eff all apart for the independent online.

It's a joke. How can people vote if all they see is a name and perhaps party.

Local elections aren't about the national picture, I mean I'm going independent for the mayor and PCC position because they either have form or better specific local plans. Would I vote independent in a general election? No.

Council. Heavily Labour here with a couple of lindem councillors I think, maybe they need a few more libdems to keep them in line. Dunno.

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Here in Somerset, we're only voting for the PCC. The only information we have had come our way, was one leaflet from the LibDem. Took me a fair bit of searching to find information about all the candidates.

Labour's candidate looks best for the job but, stopping the Tory in Somerset, means voting LibDem, she still seems a good candidate though.

3. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

To paraphrase Jim Jeffries, "that's ok when everyone has muskets but you realise the government has drones now, right?"

:lol:

maple, Byron C and adidan like this.
  4. BazzUK

BazzUK Are we there yet?

Not voting, Tories messed up, Labour no better, Lib Dems are on cloud cuckoo land, no other viable party