1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant UKIP

Discussion in 'General' started by Harlequin, 3 May 2013.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

So , anyone for UKIP......

Personally the `abort all disabled babies` part doesn't really appeal.....

2. Marvin-HHGTTG

Marvin-HHGTTG CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

They're just the BNP/Nazis with a posher slant that's easier to take for many.

G0UDG likes this.
  3. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Im not a UKIP voter but wasn't that ONE guy, who was then suspended?

src: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/dec/18/ukip-candidate-abortion-for-downs-syndrome
    src: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-20773800

Its like calling every German a nazi if they were around between 1939 and 1945 just because they were German. Not saying UKIP are a particularly pleasant party, but Nazis they aint.

4. Marvin-HHGTTG

Marvin-HHGTTG CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

I suspect it's an underlying tone through the party, just that most aren't stupid enough to say it.

5. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

sounds like you need a HKUMP.

6. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I'll vote for anyone to get the Conservatives out, can't stand Cameron he's such a prat.

He's never struggled in his life just a posh little boy, he doesn't know how the other side lives he doesn't even know it exists.

"we want to help people earning a 'decent' wage" ..He says on tv, yea and **** everyone else.

They say one thing in the run up to the elections and another when they have settled down in power, mp's are just liars and crooks.

7. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

umm, you do know that anybody that replaces him would have come from a very similar background.

So before going total retard and biased voting on the basis that you hate Cameron, ask this question, "Is the competing party candidates any better?"

Based on your statement, if Jozef Stalin, Adolf Hilter, Pol Pot and David Cameron were all competing for an election we would end up in a mass genocide state.

I don't think all of Cameron's decisions are defensible, and Osborne should be stripped of his position and left in charge of the tea trolley.

I am not Pro Tory or Pro anybody to that fact, my votes are based on what is on offer at the time. I voted Liberal at the last election as neither the labour or Tory parties had a clear direction for actual change, and the lower new parties such as UKIP are far too right wing to the extreme and would actually have damaged the economy even further by ruining our GDP.

8. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I agree with them on immigration and the EU, what good has ever come of allowing foreigners into the country? Why would we want strong economic ties to Europe?

Really we should just cut ourselves off.

9. GMC

GMC Minimodder

What have the Romans ever done for us....? :p

Bogomip likes this.
  10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

These days we have 3 main parties:-

The Blue Tories
    The Red Tories
    The Yellow Tories

<trolling> Why does no-one notice that "Yes, Prime Minister" was a docu-drama with a Government-imposed laugh track? </trolling>

11. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Totally agree with you on this one. But example in Harrow if you took the foreigners out of retail %80 of the doors will close because of no staff.

So I agree with UKIP on this issue even though it will cause a lot of changes.

12. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Basically. I'm a foreigner. I was able to come here because there weren't enough Brits qualified to do my job. All these other immigrants? They're all finding jobs here. Why can't the locals? You know, the people who actually life here, have British qualifications and speak the language? Why is it that a Brit should feel threatened by a foreigner who may barely be able to speak the language and has unrecognised foreign qualifications?

How come all the all-night supermarkets are manned by Asians and North Africans, and all the (good) waitresses, mechanics and builders are Central European?

Europe, meanwhile, is the UK's largest export market. Don't look at the US, India or China; they don't care about what you've got to offer. The Empire is over.

Pliqu3011 likes this.
  13. longweight

Heh I only posted it to see who would agree with the sentiment, quite worrying that someone did!

14. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

My feeling is: if you feel threatened in your employment prospects by an immigrant, especially an illegal one, you should not feel angry, but embarrassed.

boiled_elephant likes this.
  15. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Let me make this clearer. I have claimed benefits and never will as I have too much pride for that as there is always work out there to find, even if it involves cleaning toilets. But what I disagree to is the foreigners whip come here and Rob us blind but we cannot do anything about it. I have gypsies, Romanians and so forth stealing goods from the stores I run but nothing can done about it and they will never get deported.

They also use the benefits system to the max and that is where my tax that I pay is going to. So do I object to this riff raff yes I do. But if you come here and do a honest days work then I will support you 200%.

Labour and the Torries well never have the balls to be more stricter in who they let come in.

16. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Also some of us are not scared to voice our opinions.

17. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

why are they `in touch` with voters?

3 things - immigration , foreign aid and the eu.

your average person sees on the news - daily , the EU are `bailing out` bankrupt countries - with there money! and look at Cyprus...

immigration - we`ve heard for a long time now how benefit tourists are coming over from eastern Europe for the freebies here. shut the door UK PLc is full.

foreign aid - why are we giving millions to countries that either want us dead or don't want it!

18. GMC

GMC Minimodder

I disagree the Tory party have the will to do it. It was in their manifesto to tighten action and policy.

What pissed me off is when people criticise the current government against the promises in their manifesto or campaign. Think about it, they said "elect our party, give us power, and we'll do these things with it". Newsflash to those who complain, the electorate did not meet its end of the deal. We had so many protest votes for lib dem that we forced a partnering of parties. The electorate did not give any party the power to deliver on their promises, we forced them to waste lots of time on trying to find compromises to suit 2 substantively different ideals. Next time vote properly. If you want a huge benefit budget, entitlement mentality, no incentive to work, and mass immigration to the land of free services, vote labour. If you want to see some controls, more proportionate taxation, incentive to work, and hopefully a reduction in squeeze on middle incomes, vote Tory. Of you want to exercise a protest vote, abstain completely, but don't **** up the accountability for, or achievability of, party manifesto promises by forcing another hung parliament.

19. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/apr/28/immigration-impact-crime

Immigration doesnt necessarily mean welcoming criminals, and to put all immigrants into the category of criminal is ridiculous. There are white british criminals too, you know! The only racial group that have significantly higher rate of arrest is black, and I cant find any statistics on how many of them are native brits but I would bet its not low.

(there are also alot of born-in-britain gypsies/travellers, too ;))

edit: Also, my doctor is Polish as was my last one - please dont suggest that he be sent back to Poland, he is really very good ;)

20. longweight

So you feel the same about foreign workers as you do about "native" English people...