bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 17th Aug 2011, 17:50   #401
ulysses Cazuquel
Sex, Casemod & Rock'N Roll!!!

ulysses Cazuquel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

With pleasure and satisfaction to advertise a great partnership with the Corsair, the largest and best manufacturer of Memory and SSD in the world market.

Corsair Dominator GT 8GB (2x 4GB) ultra-high performance kit for AMD and Intel Dual Channel Processors, 1866MHz, 9-10-9-27, 1.50V, with Intel XMP.

Corsair CMT8GX3M2A1866C9 Dominator GT Desktop Memory Kit is an 8GB (2x 4GB) ultra-high performance kit for AMD and Intel® Dual Channel Processors, 1866MHz, 9-10-9-27, 1.50V, with Intel XMP.
The Corsair CMT8GX3M2A1866C9 Dominator GT Desktop Memory Kit is the ultimate performance memory solution. Limited to only extremely high memory speeds, the CORSAIR DOMINATOR® GT only uses highly screened IC's to guarantee performance and over-clockability. Using ultra efficient Dual-path Heat Xchange (DHX) cooling technology.

Force Series™ 3 120GB SATA 3 6Gb/s Solid-State Hard Drive. SKU# CSSD-F120GB3-BK SN: 112400303

vr-zone

tweaktown

kitguru

ulysses Cazuquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Aug 2011, 15:47   #402
LeandroJVarini
Mod is my life!

LeandroJVarini has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ulysses Cazuquel! perfect! Congratulations too beautiful!
Old 18th Aug 2011, 16:35   #403
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses Cazuquel View Post
With pleasure and satisfaction to advertise a great partnership with the Corsair, the largest and best manufacturer of Memory and SSD in the world market.
Brown nose!

Congrats man, that is some niiiice hardware for that beautiful case!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 19:40   #404
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Brown nose!
Congrats man, that is some niiiice hardware for that beautiful case!
Thanks Angel OD!

I, Custom PC magazine and bit-tech.net are brown-noser!

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/201...ers-announce/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandroJVarini View Post
ulysses Cazuquel! perfect! Congratulations too beautiful!
Muito Obrigado LeandroJVarini

An question, Front controller Fan in Black or Silver?

Old 23rd Aug 2011, 19:46   #405
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
I think black for the switch panel works better, the silver just seems like too much... and since the switches themselves are silver, they contrast better with the black...

Though keeping the silver for the display right above it would probably work out ok and help tie in the silver handle on the top...

just my 2 non-regional currency's
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 23:21   #406
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Yeah, looks OK, but would look muuuch much better if you got those blocks nickel-plated.
Thanks Nutman! Great Idea!

The result of my WaterBlocks DangerDen with nickel are incredibly very well made, look like they were chrome.
I think the great secret was the finish before applying nickel as well as the quality of the product used.
I did not have to do the polishing because they are perfect.
Now lets go the pictures of WaterBlocks DangerDen as also of my system watercooler with the pump between the video cards.

Old 18th Oct 2011, 08:13   #407
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Whoa, that came out fantaaaastic! Thanks for following my suggestion.

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2011, 09:39   #408
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
The nickel blocks are fitting a lot better with the rest of the case then the copper color.
alain-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2011, 10:59   #409
kelvinb
BF3 Username - D0rmarth

kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks amazing nice mod
kelvinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2011, 04:22   #410
aupablito
What's a Dremel?

aupablito has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ulysses Cazuquel

Vixe, vixe Maria!
Nossa! que superlegal!
aupablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2011, 16:55   #411
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looking good as usual.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2011, 23:43   #412
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
The nickel blocks are fitting a lot better with the rest of the case then the copper color.
thanks alain-s
was the great Nutman that me recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinb View Post
Looks amazing nice mod
thanks kelvinb
I also really like of my project main the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by aupablito View Post
Ulysses Cazuquel
Vixe, vixe Maria!
Nossa! que superlegal!
muito obrigado aupablito
espera ate ver ele todo montado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Looking good as usual.
thanks Cheapskate
unfortunately the amd encountered some problems to send my Bulldozer 8150, so I'll have to wait two weeks to finish my project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Whoa, that came out fantaaaastic! Thanks for following my suggestion.
thanks Nutman
here a picture of today's pre-assembly of my project

Old 2nd Nov 2011, 08:01   #413
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well that last pic looks nice
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2012, 16:05   #414
ulysses Cazuquel

The AMD sent me the Bulldozer processor FX-6200 and now I can finally finish my project Silver Dragon.
And after of talking to Bill Owen, I got excited to finish the project in 2 or 3 weeks.
First part of my project finished with the test box that I made for my power supply and almost everything to be perfect.
Do I need only to make new cables to the power supply

Link Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPv_vHlwJw

Old 31st May 2012, 17:59   #415
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Been a long time coming ulysses but it's looking mighty sweet mate.

I have no idea what it says though, but it looks cool.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2012, 02:17   #416
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Yeah, I really missed this one.

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 23:50   #417
ulysses Cazuquel

Finally finished my project and now only connect all cables

Old 7th Nov 2012, 00:23   #418
spigs_rex
Modder

spigs_rex has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ITS FINISHED!! dude it looks amazing
when i first got a issue of custom pc i jumped on bit tech and was looking in project logs and saw your side panel haha, so had a soft spot for it, good to see it finished
spigs_rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 02:31   #419
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congrats man, I remember this log from the olden days and it's always been one of my favorites

It actually came up as I have commented on the blog years ago so the update was shown as a green bar instead of yellow

I'll have to go through this log with time soon.

Darkened

Project: Orange Monster - Project: Phantom Black - Project: Red October

Japhoto blog - Google+
Darkened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 23:50   #420
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spigs_rex View Post
ITS FINISHED!! dude it looks amazing
when i first got a issue of custom pc i jumped on bit tech and was looking in project logs and saw your side panel haha, so had a soft spot for it, good to see it finished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened View Post
Congrats man, I remember this log from the olden days and it's always been one of my favorites

It actually came up as I have commented on the blog years ago so the update was shown as a green bar instead of yellow

I'll have to go through this log with time soon.

Darkened
Thanks spigs_rex and Darkened
This project is more older that many new users of Bit Tech

Tags
case mod

View Mode