bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 24th Dec 2010, 15:15   #141
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Still loving my front row seats here !

Keep on going
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2010, 15:46   #142
Fabou
Supermodder

Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just one simple word NICE. Keep up modding
I really like your comment mate I wish I could express myself like this too! Thanks buddy!!
Fabou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2010, 18:07   #143
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
if some one gave you a statue it would be a waste of time because you'd only mod it..lol
LoL that was a kickass comment bro! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
You always bring true originality to modding. Your moddin mojo is kicking butt AnG3L
Bill you are a mentor here for all of us and your comment made me feel good! Much appreciation and respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Still loving my front row seats here !

Keep on going
Enjoy the front row bro, I ll do my best for you to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabou View Post
Just one simple word NICE. Keep up modding
Thanks brother, much appreciated!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2010, 18:18   #144
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Also Merry Xmas to all my friends here from the bottom of my heart, I want you to know that each comment I receive here is precious you are all in my heart and I wish you all the best but above all, health and love in your lives! God bless!
Old 24th Dec 2010, 18:56   #145
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for president
Just awesome bro! Such great craftmanship!

Hope you have a Fantastic Christmas rest those hands ready for a New year of modding!

-DP
[i7-4700K][Asus Maximus VI Hero][H100i][R9 270X][HyperX Beast 32GB 2400mhz][NI KORE][1TB WD Caviar Black][Corsair 450W VS][Cosmos SE][Razer Abyssus][Microsoft Reclusa][Samsung S27C450B][Behringer B1031A][Shure SE215]
DeadP1xels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2010, 21:00   #146
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks buddy for your wishes and your awesome comments, the best to come for you too!!!
Old 24th Dec 2010, 21:28   #147
Cleveland216
Carbon Fiber King

Cleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats on the nomination! Well Deserved!
Cleveland216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2010, 22:53   #148
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks brother!
Old 26th Dec 2010, 15:24   #149
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I had to catch up on a few updates here, and everything looks super duper awesome! And congrats on MOTY nomination, but I didn't even think that you wouldn't be there.
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2010, 23:13   #150
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro, nice to hear from you again, I will be back soon with a new update
Old 28th Dec 2010, 19:36   #151
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Time for the last update of this year guys!
I did some work on the first compartment of this mod as you will see.
I had to find a way to use acrylic in order to attach the bezel and back on the bottom part.
I didnt want to use plain angles for "art" reasons and also for extra durability.
So I created my own -more sturdy- angle by bending and somehow sculpting a piece of white acrylic. It took me 2 hours to create this piece!

Here is how it looked like first.

And after bending - sculpting (with various dremel bits)

By using some epoxy glue I attached this piece on the bezel.

While I was waiting for the glue to dry I decided to fix the window mocks so they will give an extra 5mm space to hide and attach behind the panel.

Then I bended some acrylic to angles and also did the second piece which is going to hold the back piece of the case.

Some cutting, sanding, filing!

By using epoxy again I glued-attached the bezel on the bottom part!

And also attached the second piece the same way. Screws will be used for extra stability/durability.

Drilled some holes for the screws to pass through .

Attached the back part too!

Time to slowly start building the side panel. First test fit the side panel's supporter.

Here is the wood pieces I am going to use!
These are only the half of them!

Cut to exact size and also smaller.

Attaching the first pieces with some universal glue. This is a very slow process as I have to wait around 5 minutes or more for each piece!

Turned the panel upside down and also start working on the top part as it will be not filled with wood. I will add later 1mm acrylic more designs etc.

Half way through the first panel. More to follow around 5 January.

I also noticed after more than one month that the motherboard i/o part of the motherboard is reversed due to my mistake on the original design! Now I have to disassemble the whole thing and order a new one!!! OMG!

Thanks for reading my worklog guys, I wish you all the best for the year to come but above all
health, love and consciousness in your lives! Till next time, peace!
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:02   #152
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
yayy update! Looks good. keep the pace. such a pity about the mistake. Such things happen though. good bending skill. I'll buy me a heat gun some time. Looks lik a handy thing.
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:03   #153
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro, indeed is very handy though I bought it for sleeving I use it now and for bending. Before that I used a torch which served me really well for a long time.
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:15   #154
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Verry nice update !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:17   #155
Razer2007
Building Proxima

oh man I use a lighter for heatshrinking. Theres just too much thing to buy and not enough money.
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:17   #156
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro!
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:17   #157
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for president
Man thats looking cool!!!
[i7-4700K][Asus Maximus VI Hero][H100i][R9 270X][HyperX Beast 32GB 2400mhz][NI KORE][1TB WD Caviar Black][Corsair 450W VS][Cosmos SE][Razer Abyssus][Microsoft Reclusa][Samsung S27C450B][Behringer B1031A][Shure SE215]
DeadP1xels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:18   #158
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Yeah Razer man, always so many things and tools to buy! I used to save money and buy a tool every 2 months until I got the basics!
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:19   #159
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks DP!
Old 28th Dec 2010, 20:29   #160
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
So is the pci/io supposed to be facing upwards?, if so then gutted more expense looking good though mate & like the shape of this a lot .
Nice connetors too .

Last edited by Waynio; 28th Dec 2010 at 20:30. Reason: Nice connetors too :thumb:.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, plexi

View Mode