1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos First Submission - Landscape

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by MrWillyWonka, 9 Feb 2008.

1. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

Yes. If you need JPG, then shoot RAW+JPG.

2. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

those two dots are dust on the sensor - you'll need to clean it using a blower. although, don't bother until there are more.

3. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

I liked pics #4 & #6 - i'd crop #6 about halfway = Cheesecake for me anyway.
    #4 has huge potential, excellent scene, but it's too bright on the right - even tho it's not a perfect shot it still looks really good - you've gotta go back there and try again!

I thought major's version was the best with the dark pic, just major's was too bright i reckon - i prefer something like this:
    [​IMG]
    It's still a little bit of a dark and depressing pic, but looks good this way i think anyway.
    Just go back and take some more of #4, that lake pwns :rock:

4. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Cheers for that, I would go back there but I sorta forgot where it is. I just drove randomly with my girlfriend to a spot deep in the New Forest. It's not a lake, it's just a very large puddle from the rain we had last week. Will have to see if it's still there!

5. Major

Major Guest

Well here is another attempt with the "Puddle" picture. :) I like it in sharpened a lot in B&W also. Think it's a lot better than my previous attemp, heh.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Feb 2008
Tags: