1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Dead Space

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 28 Jul 2008.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

This game looks really good, i loved doom 3 and things looks simular to doom aport from its 3rd person not 1st.
    But his game looks like it could do well, with the fully ingame 3D renderd menus detachable limbs and the very nice looking graphics which i think is DX9 only, just goes to show how good DX9 is..

heres a link to Gamespots Dead Space page: http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/deadspace/index.html?tag=result;title;1

tell me what you think.:clap:

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I'm a bit concerned about it trying too hard.

I've seen the Lullaby trailer (non ERSB in the US so it cannot be shown on TV) and it feels too Gears of War...

It may be too glossy and therefore remind me of Doom 3/Quake 4

I'm going to try and reserve judgement for the demo...

3. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

Judging by the trailer, it reminds me drastically of Doom 3 & ALIEN mixed with The Thing, actually. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

4. eeevan

eeevan Dremel Master

I'm also looking forward to it, but I can't really say it reminds me of GoW...

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

It looks like it has a good "The-Thing" element to it, but will it just be action strung together with tiny fibres of plot?

6. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

well it has a good plot i think, Dead Space has been going on like a comic movie thing to explane whats going on: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZ6v5jRFKQ
    Theres 4 parts upto yet, im told it does to 7 or 8 then the game comes out...

7. bigc90210

bigc90210 Teh C

looks pretty good, will def look into it when it comes out

8. spectre456

spectre456 What's a Dremel?

seems like a promising game, its definitely got some inspiration from the thing and the "deserted spacecraft full of unknown creatures" kind of vibe which was similar to the feeling i got in system shock 2 (another game up there with deus ex). i hope the game and pc version turns out well.

9. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

it's been banned in Japan, China & Germany, but the release date has been brought forward to the 14 October (in the US at least, here in the UK it's still the 24th October)
    Linky

Tags: