1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Jack is back!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tim S, 26 Nov 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

Did anyone watch the two hour Jack Bauer Power Hour the other night?

Personally, I thought it was a pretty good warm up for the new season in January.

Away from CTU in a fresh new location with plenty of "DAMMIT" moments and a pretty good firefight to boot - there was none of the rubbish romance stuff and instead it just focused on Jack being Jack. It was no surprise, then, that trouble eventually found him like it always does.

The filler in Washington DC was a bit meh, but I imagine that will have some implications later on during the season... they could turn out to be quite good in the long run, but they felt out of place in the double bill.

Thoughts?

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Watched it last night and now I can't wait until January.

3. Tim S

Tim S OG

The firefight got me back in the "OMG JACK HAX" mood and, likewise, I can't wait for January! :D

4. Gremlin

Gremlin What's a Dremel?

I watched it and im definitely waiting for the new season in anticipation!

I just hope with the whole no ctu thing they didn't **** up the formula too much! It'd be a shame if they did

Be interesting to find out what happened to tony, with it being 24 you can never be sure if he is really a bad guy or had his death faked and is undercover yet can't let on etc with any other show you could guess but with this one good luck!

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

I think CTU will be replaced with the FBI offices shown in the trailer... the rule with 24 characters is if you don't see them die (and even if you do), they may not be dead. After all, Jack has come back to life twice! :D

6. Gremlin

Gremlin What's a Dremel?

Too true! the CTU team are a cross between cockroaches and cats, you cant kill em!

apparently the FBI offices are Homeland Security, thats who jack supposedly works for during season 7 from some of the news ive read

7. buchans

buchans What's a Dremel?

wasnt impressed with the 2 hour special :(

8. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

It was a good return, and if anyone wants to get a feel for season 7 they should grab the first 7 minutes that are available on the torrent sites.

9. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I saw this too, and loved it... Anything 24 is good in my book, and this looks like it's going to be a classic series from the trailer - he's even more bitter after poor Ms. Rayne's punishments, and we get Tony too! :D

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

TONY!!!

11. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

successful oxymoronic fail.

Oh, i need to dl watch this.