1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Football Manager 2010 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 4 Nov 2009.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Someone needs to sack the groundsman of this club as the pitch has been rolled in the wrong direction.

[​IMG]

3. Abhorsen

Abhorsen Minimodder

But it's just not Championship Manager 01/02, The best football management game EVER!

4. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

At least it's "FOOTBALL" its real name. Not soccer.

[sarcasm]No hooligans fight? No police swinging their batons against the watchers? Why would someone buy a game such as this? [/sarcasm]

5. Phil Rhodes

Phil Rhodes Hypernobber

Oh my good god, are they still making football management games? Surely this brand of competitive Excel should have died out along with the point and click adventure.

I cannot credit that there are humans on this planet sufficiently meat-headed to want to do this.

6. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Excellent, you managed to insult one of Joe's and one of Harry's favourite genres in one fell swoop!

7. Combinho

Combinho Ten kinds of awesome

[sarcasm]Oh my good god, are they still making WWII/Space Marine shooters? Surely this brand of repetetive nonsense should have died out long ago?

I cannot credit that there are humans on this planet sufficiently meat-headed to want to do this.[/sarcasm]

Grow up please. Each to their own. Why are you reading/ commenting on the review if you hate these games?

8. Yoy0YO

Yoy0YO Lurky Lurker

I read this review in Harry's Intro voice in my head.. Which was awesome.
    It just made this game review for me 3x better.

9. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

I talk like that all day sometimes - I'm just that awesome

10. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

Why do they keep calling it "Football" when it is actually Soccer?!?!?

11. Combinho

Combinho Ten kinds of awesome

Because it is, oddly enough, football. Soccer is short for Association Football. As opposed to Rugby Football or Handegg. Keep yourself informed to stop looking like a spanner.

12. Phil Rhodes

Phil Rhodes Hypernobber

We aim to please.

But seriously. You can compare it to what you like, but it's just a bunch tables of stats. WW2 shooters, tiresome and repetitively repetitive as they are, at least aim to (coarsely) simulate something. This is just competitive mathematics; people do things more interesting than staring at tables of numbers for an entry-level job. I've never understood the attraction.

13. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

lol I find reductionist veiws funny as hell. You can do it with anything, your WWII is shooter is just a bunch of 0's and 1's at the end of the day...only a meathead can enjoy that!

It's like the idots that say 'Football is just 22 men kicking a peice of plastic about'

...well done, just as signing is just sombody passing air over their vocal cords...motorsport is just guys sitting in a bunch of metal, rubber and plastic...fashion is just putting a bunch of plant bits in a different order...great art works are 'just paint'....so on and so forth :thumb:

The beauty of being human is being able to imagine, think in abstract, reason, and find meaning in things - enjoy it and stop being a tard :D

smc8788 likes this.
  14. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

Humans were called ugly bags of mostly water in a TNG episode.

15. Grape Flavor

Grape Flavor What's a Dremel?

Because they're whacky Brits and that's how they roll. They call normal footbal "American Football".

They call a cigarette a "***", too! LOL! What ever will they think of next...

16. Abhorsen

Abhorsen Minimodder

We founded professional football, if we choose to call it 'surprisesexualantics' then we shall.

Tags: Add Tags